OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Season’s probably over, only thing that changes that is if we beat the Bears and the Niners the next two weeks which, we know one of those won’t happen. But. If so, the Wild Card is back on the line.

So the season is probably over, especially based on JJ’s hamstring, whatever the diagnosis is.
We can beat the bears but i doubt we beat San Fran... Idk man. After the San Fran loss we need to have a fire sale. Nobody should be off limits except for JJ. Detroit fans kept telling me they finessed us with the Hockenson trade and now I see it clear as day. This dude averages 3 drops a game... Mattison needs to investigated, dude point shaving like a mf. I hope all those people who said Cook costs to much are satisfied. Kirk is my guy but it's time to go. We also need to see if we can get some picks for Hunter.. Ultimately, I think the decision to choose KoC over Harbaugh is gonna haunt us. Last year was a fluke, this bum's clock management is terrible and he literally wastes timeouts every game. Maybe I'm just being a pessimist but I'm over this year's squad.

If you call a flag for taking the helmet off, that’s after the play so it would be enforced when KC had the ball?
That would have been after the change of possession. Ball not being tipped means it should have been pass interference, holding at the least.

Living here in KC, no one is going to know what I'm talking about if it comes up tomorrow though.

Cam Newton was MVP the last time Denver beat the Chiefs.
Russ had the worst season of career last year and almost beat em at the end of last season.. I predict a KC blowout tho. Denver is terrible. Russ, like Kirk, need to be on teams who are a QB away. They're too old to be leading rebuilding teams.

Michigan legends watched that Lions W earlier

20231008_195811.jpg

That would have been after the change of possession. Ball not being tipped means it should have been pass interference, holding at the least.

Living here in KC, no one is going to know what I'm talking about if it comes up tomorrow though.

No chance that was PI, he was a good five yards away from it and had no clue where the ball even was.

No chance that was PI, he was a good five yards away from it and had no clue where the ball even was.
********....he stopped him from getting there. And it landing 5 yards away from where he was means he was 1 no more than 2 steps away. Way less has been called. They picked up the flag cause they thought it was tipped.

Bull****....he stopped him from getting there. And it landing 5 yards away from where he was means he was 1 no more than 2 steps away. Way less has been called. They picked up the flag cause they thought it was tipped.
It was a desperation throw, nowhere near him.

Back
Top Bottom