OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

They all deserve blame and the receivers SHOULD be playing a lot better as a unit. They’re not the most talented group, it’s not like they’re a bunch of no names either. Look at some of the other top passing teams in the NFL, the Texans, Detroit, and Buffalo is putting up more with less.

Bills arguably have the best pass catchers in the league. They don’t even use their 1st round TE in Kincaid :lol:

I honestly don’t even really want to slander Lamar here. They just stupidly believed that these WRs were going to be good, which I don’t understand :lol:.
I like Lamar and always wanted him out of Baltimore for this very reason. The offense stinks part because of him and part because of the receiving corp. We were told the UGA OCwould be good but he looks terrible too.

I don’t understand how the media hyping up some WR’s is a reason to “slander” Lamar but have at it :lol: …Any halfway smart Ravens fan knew that new group of WR’s were just names that sounded better than what they usually have, nothing to get too excited about

Just like the other L the Ravens took the Colts, they coulda blown the game out in the 1st half but did dumb stuff like RB fumbles n drops to keep em in the game leading to the inevitable L …Once Hill fumbled that screen I knew what kinda game it was gon be cuz this team can’t seem to shake that kinda stuff off :smh:
Y'all woulda been up at the very least 20-3 if them dudes caught routine catches.

1694520965027.jpeg

AGAIN :smh:

Back
Top Bottom