OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

20231009_165547.jpg

20231009_165600.jpg

20231009_165610.jpg
:rofl:

Watching so many analyst, idk how they all think Jalen Hurts is undoubtedly the best qb in the nfc. I am just not seeing it. He's good, but I don't see him as the undisputed best. Mahomes is clearly the best in the afc(nfl). I don't think there is a clear "best" qb in the nfc.

Watching so many analyst, idk how they all think Jalen Hurts is undoubtedly the best qb in the nfc. I am just not seeing it. He's good, but I don't see him as the undisputed best. Mahomes is clearly the best in the afc(nfl). I don't think there is a clear "best" qb in the nfc.

Who do you think is better than/equal?

Not saying you are right or wrong (I don’t know either) just curious

I watch Russ play every Sunday and will do so on Thursday, my favorite NFL player is Zach Wilson because he's LDS and I like Dakota for his views, so like Bo Knows football, aepps20 aepps20 knows BUMs at QB and Bryce is no bum. Reich shouldn't be out there and I wish nothing but the worst for them throwing a Black man under the bus like they did when hiring Reich. CJ is a star and very proud of that young brotha and wish him the best. Give Bryce an average line and some weapons and he will be just fine.

Cowboys just had a bad L and dak threw 3 ints

Vikings are 1-4

Wins might not be the best QB stat, it’s easy for most tv people.. and they aren’t there yet on purdy

Bryce Young has some technical bad habits he’s gonna have to fix in order to find success as a pocket size NFL QB.

NFL is the worst talent development organization in professional sports, so that is definitely a concern.

Good coaching, much less good developmental coaching work, is few and far between.

Bryce was a 5 star #1 recruit in high school that went to Bama, he wasn’t doubted anywhere :lol:
he was though. Everywhere he went. Too small for Mater Dei, too small for Bama. He's always had doubts because of his size and perceived lack of arm strength. Only ones who believed in him were the important people, his coaches.

Frank might be the first coach to have doubts about him.

Saw Bryce Young busting a MILE away. If you’re small, you have to be EXCEPTIONAL in at least one or two areas.

Russell Wilson had a strong arm.
Drew Brees was supremely accurate and got the ball out quick and processed stuff fast.

Kyler Murray runs a 4.3 and has a cannon…

Bryce has NONE of these traits

C'mon man he not a bust but I was higher on CJ cuz of his size. Bryce is small as hell for that position and I don't believe he 205. He 5'10 gang so I'm rooting for him but he would be the smallest great QB if he pans out. A lot working against him.

C'mon man he not a bust but I was higher on CJ cuz of his size. Bryce is small as hell for that position and I don't believe he 205. He 5'10 gang so I'm rooting for him but he would be the smallest great QB if he pans out. A lot working against him.
Are we just forgetting about Kyler? When healthy and with weapons around him he’s proven to be legit

Back
Top Bottom