OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

sooooooo any new tv recommendations?

Was going check mayor of Kingstown until I realized I don’t get whatever that’s on

Watching The Shop feed and I don’t know how y’all find Kevin Hart funny. All the guest were getting one segment. Thought it would be the same for him. Seems like he going the distance. Smh.

Which is sad because unlike the Pats, they have a QB that was on a potential hall of fame trajectory before coming to Denver, solid WRs and RBs.
Especially wild when they also went out and got an 'offensive genius/guru' coach who they spent a 1st and 2nd round pick on and is the 2nd highest paid coach in American sports...

No idea what's going on up there man :sick:

Watching The Shop feed and I don’t know how y’all find Kevin Hart funny. All the guest were getting one segment. Thought it would be the same for him. Seems like he going the distance. Smh.

Define y’all

Kevin hart been funny in 2 movies to me, 40 year old virgin and jumanji

ezgif-2-daddbb184b.gif

Not like this Russ

Broncos the worst team in the league.

Know the Pats are a whole pack of *** but no way should a Broncos team with the talent on this roster not to mention a Super Bowl "genius" coach should be this bad.

What’s crazy is a house at the end of my street has a skeleton couple dressed as… you guessed it… Kelce & Swift. I’ll have to take a photo or it doesn’t count

sooooooo any new tv recommendations?

Was going check mayor of Kingstown until I realized I don’t get whatever that’s on
I’ve been thinking about starting the Changeling… anybody checked that out yet?

I’ll always thank my NT brethren for recommending The Menu to me during one of these terrible games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom