OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Yeah Andor and Ashoka have been stamped from what I've seen so I'll get to them soon

As far as the MCU goes I've been told I can skip Secret Invasion. Oh well 🤷🏿‍♂️
Andor might be the best thing evee out of the SW universe and it featured no Jedi/Sith or the force :lol:

I liked Ahsoka, Obi-Wan and Mandolorian though.

Only MCU show I really enjoyed was Wandavision. The rest have all been big meh to me, Loji being the least weak of them.

Andor might be the best thing out of the SW universe and it featured zero Jedi/Sith :lol:

Only MCU show I really enjoyed was Wandavision. The rest have all been big meh to me, Lori being the least weak of them.

I BEEN said rogue one was the best Star Wars movie, also the best Vader we’ve seen

I enjoyed Loki and Hawkeye.. with wandavision I waited and then binged the whole, which I would recommend, tried the first couple and decided to just wait

I think a lot could be learned from like rogue one and like the mandalorian, sure you got the big shh going but you got the normal folk who got shh going in that world

Andor might be the best thing evee out of the SW universe and it featured no Jedi/Sith or the force :lol:

Only MCU show I really enjoyed was Wandavision. The rest have all been big meh to me, Loji being the least weak of them.
Yeah folks were being weird about Obi-Wan and certain characters
mjplspinkie.png

Good show though

Yeah WandaVision was amazing. I know ppl jumped shipped being confused early on but it was all worth it at the end with that one

They shoulda released it all at once or at least like half the episodes

Watching them back to back, it flows

They shoulda released it all at once or at least like half the episodes

Watching them back to back, it flows
Yeah I was late and binged it straight through but at least for me growing up in the Nick at Nite era the early episodes hooked me anyways

Sucks the broncos bout to fail up to the top pick and we bout to fail to another 7-10 pick that we let mcdaniels waste on another bust of a edge rusher 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom