OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

these announcers been saying "un-patriot-like penalties" 9 times a game for the last 3 years. at what point is it just patriot-like, now?

Classic trait of a bad team lol. Play a little better, actually win a game. Go home to play another bad team, **** the bed lol

And the starting QB finally gets hurt and rookie backup fumbles on his second drop back....sighhhhhhh

Game was ugly, bro. I thought Fields was gonna carve them out on the ground, but both teams just below mid.

Easily, imo.

MNF in Minnesota vs. the Niners next week, our only hope in the season is to win that one :lol:

9'ers bout to take it out on the Vikes next week 😂

Or, we meet them at the right time due to injuries :lol:

That's the hope...only chance.

aNYone aNYone . My homies (Niner fan) bday happens to be Monday. Going there to watch. My girl making him a purple/yellow layer cake covered with white frosting and perhaps a message. Shall be fun. :lol:

IMG_20231015_155434.jpg

Last edited:
651akathepaul 651akathepaul The Niners fanbase is a good fanbase and you know they travel well. We gotta buy up tickets (I’m already going to the Bears MNF game in Minnesota after Thanksgiving, so I leave this to you, Carver, Tipsy, and Kierris).

Back
Top Bottom