OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Giants should have 3 points taken for that foolishness and not going up 2 scores with the fg.

yeah out of all the teams, I feel like Reid is playing it safe with KC and gathering data for future use. The division is so bad he can get away with it

the games been messy this year but it feels like he actively seeing what works and what doesn’t all the while trying to avoid injury, notice a pattern of his teams peaking always late in the season too

niners are the hottest to start but i feel like the way they play is not sustainable when the injuries start piling up
This is why some of these AFC teams should try to get home field because KC is almost unbeatable at home in the playoffs.

Pats suck. We’re done…

But idgaf!!!! My first born arrived today. Young pats fan!
IMG_4237.jpeg

Congrats pleighboi. :nthat:

Me seeing a newborn with a full head of hair though.
1697421844207.png

Who’s the first ESPN, NBC, CBS, FOX football person to be fired for going into the negatives betting on football?

Tyrod the best backup in the League. Wish he had his chance with the Chargers, but that would've been short-lived anyway. He needs to go somewhere as a stop gap and he'll do well. Just a solid Q. He can do the same thing Geno did last season, I believe.
Didn't the Chargers punch a hole in his lung?

Playing a game of operation with that man :smh:

Bills with a head scratching, abysmal performance of the season thus far.

At least when the Eagles and 49ers lost today they were on the road going up against very good defenses.

You can't be at home supposedly with one of THEM QBs with a potent offense and weapons galore and get shut out by the lowly Giants.

At least they have another half to turn it around and are only down 6 thanks to those shenanigans by Giants to close out the half.

Also GOODT! to see Tyrod getting another start and outchea making plays for the Giants after the Chargers basically tried to kill him a few years ago.

Bills with a head scratching, abysmal performance of the season thus far.

At least when the Eagles and 49ers lost today they were on the road going up against very good defenses.

You can't be at home supposedly with one of THEM QBs with a potent offense and weapons galore and get shut out by the lowly Giants.

At least they have another half to turn it around and are only down 6 thanks to those shenanigans by Giants to close out the half.
All of this

Back
Top Bottom