OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Haha aye man, we ain't going nowhere with Ridder. Julio was my guy, probably my second favorite Falcon after Vick.
Vick is the reason I've been a Falcons fan since his rookie year. But I never rooted for the Eagles when he was there. Can't cross that line bruh :smh:

The best conspiracy I saw was she was an industry plant to give the spotlight to Chargers fans because of cowboys fans overtook SoFi
Everybody’s fans take over chargers games. They’re just a cheap ticket and excuse to go to LA at this point. If real chargers fans were smart they should not show up at all and eventually LA would probably sell them back to SD. LA is not a football town post-raiders, they’re fortunate the Rams have been competitive since moving back.

The chargers might not be an “LA team” per se, but the games ive gone to theres been a fair amount of fans. With that said, there have also been almost an equal amount of opposing fans too. Listening to the MNF game on tv made it seem like the cowboys were the home team as to how loud it was. However, espn has been known to pumping in sound on tv so ya gotta take it for what thats worth.

I guess I don’t see the appeal in watching actual world class athletes compete against amateur athletes.

That’s what it would be if NFL players participate (it’s also a big reason why they aren’t going to participate).
Hey the sport has to start somewhere 🤷🏿‍♂️

I dont think the talent gap is what would prevent participation. Hasn't stopped any US NBA players the last 30 years

I'm sure it'll be a dope experience for those who do play and get their first gold medals ever. Seems to be a thing athletes really cherish regardless of competition

But I don't oppose anyone who thinks this is stupid or doesn't want to watch either so

Hey the sport has to start somewhere 🤷🏿‍♂️

I dont think the talent gap is what would prevent participation. Hasn't stopped any US NBA players the last 30 years

I'm sure it'll be a dope experience for those who do play and get their first gold medals ever. Seems to be a thing athletes really cherish regardless of competition

But I don't oppose anyone who thinks this is stupid or doesn't want to watch either so

Has nothing to do with growth of the game or participation for me, not worried about that being negatively impacted. The game is growing and I support the growth of amateur flag football.

But flag football in the Olympics, with professional athletes competing against amateur athletes is a sham. There's nothing competitive about that. Too me it's actually pretty corny and kind of a mockery.

I think it be a much doper experience for youth and young men who have more than enough talent to compete for a gold medal in flag football, but either don't have the ability or opportunity to play professional football and/or elite NCAA football, whether that be due to a lack of talent or other reasons.

Has nothing to do with growth of the game or participation for me, not worried about that being negatively impacted. The game is growing and I support the growth of amateur flag football.

But flag football in the Olympics, with professional athletes competing against amateur athletes is a sham. There's nothing competitive about that. Too me it's actually pretty corny and kind of a mockery.

I think it be a much doper experience for youth and young men who have more than enough talent to compete for a gold medal in flag football, but either don't have the ability or opportunity to play professional football and/or elite NCAA football, whether that be due to a lack of talent or other reasons.
I dont oppose any of this. I guess I'm saying for me I'm good either way but if ppl like you feel strongly more one way than the other I got no qualms on that as well 🤷🏿‍♂️

If Tyreek plays I'm gonna watch. If not I'll still check it out

That man is obsessed with Fauci
sabu (1).png

Back
Top Bottom