OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

The most laughable part is that Taysom Hill is getting paid
You clearly don’t watch the games if it’s laughable that Taysom Hill is getting paid… I see we like to pick and choose when what Nick Wright says is credible :lol:

Taysom a QB/RB/WR/TE/KR/PR dude is super valuable.Mans is White Kordell Stewart.

And every year somebody comes out and says we’re in cap hell and then we find a way to get under and remain competitive :lol:

FC0E5FD6-BF90-4AA2-9D36-551B4EE05B7A.png

Last edited:
Daboll is gonna Joe Judge himself and get fired.

To say Saquon is a quick healer and could miss only one game and put that kind of pressure on him and mislead the fanbase like that for an “advantage”

Now to say Daniel Jones might play Sunday while he hasn’t practiced all week and isn’t cleared for contact could play Sunday. Also refusing to give any kind of details on the injury is bogus. People are saying he’s trying to be “Belichick” by not giving details but you’re not him. You’re under .500 in your short career and one of the worst teams in football this year.

Multiple people have said this is the issue and it’s not a stinger or whiplash.

Daboll is gonna Joe Judge himself and get fired.

To say Saquon is a quick healer and could miss only one game and put that kind of pressure on him and mislead the fanbase like that for an “advantage”

Now to say Daniel Jones might play Sunday while he hasn’t practiced all week and isn’t cleared for contact could play Sunday. Also refusing to give any kind of details on the injury is bogus. People are saying he’s trying to be “Belichick” by not giving details but you’re not him. You’re under .500 in your short career and one of the worst teams in football this year.

Multiple people have said this is the issue and it’s not a stinger or whiplash.

I wonder when the injury actually occurred or if he tried playing with hit to the extent it became really problematic.

I herniated the disc where the spine and hips meet (L5 I believe) was able to work through it for a time but then it became debilitating. Had to get 3 epidural shots.

I wonder when the injury actually occurred or if he tried playing with hit to the extent it became really problematic.

I herniated the disc where the spine and hips meet (L5 I believe) was able to work through it for a time but then it became debilitating. Had to get 3 epidural shots.

I’m tired of the games from Daboll. Just say whatever is going on and move on. Even with Andrew Thomas he said a couple times that he expected him back soon. Why are you doing this with these players?

Sounds like Daniel’s neck injury isn’t career threatening but it’s twice in three years and he could be susceptible to neck injuries. If he’s not cleared for contact and has pain from his neck to his arm, he’s missing a few games.

Kordell was 48-34 as a starter, he was a full-time starter for like 5-7 years.

…. New Orleans had so much faith in Taysom Hill that they signed Jameis and Derek Carr. That was disrespectful to Kordell.

Taysom is more Josh Cribbs
Kordell was a terrible QB probably should’ve been just a gadget player.

77tds 84ints 55% comp % 70 QBR.

It’s only disrespectful cause you like Kordell :lol: Them Nike commercials had you fooled too as a kid.

Taysom is 7-2 as a starting QB,he probably should be starting over both

I’m tired of the games from Daboll. Just say whatever is going on and move on. Even with Andrew Thomas he said a couple times that he expected him back soon. Why are you doing this with these players?

Sounds like Daniel’s neck injury isn’t career threatening but it’s twice in three years and he could be susceptible to neck injuries. If he’s not cleared for contact and has pain from his neck to his arm, he’s missing a few games.
The Thomas injury is frustrating. You hear he’d be back soon and then it’s radio silence and he’s out.

Kordell was a terrible QB probably should’ve been just a gadget player.

77tds 84ints 55% comp % 70 QBR.

It’s only disrespectful cause you like Kordell :lol: Them Nike commercials had you fooled too as a kid.

Taysom is 7-2 as a starting QB,he probably should be starting over both

“Taysom is like Kordell Stewart”

“Kordell Stewart was a terrible QB”

Way to prove the point I was making :lol:

Dude is a good overall player but let’s be honest, he’s not good at any singular position he plays. Y’all wanna act like he’s some Deebo type weapon but the reality is, he’s far from that. The “heir apparent” to Drew Brees (as Sean Payton said) is a backup to Derek Carr and Jameis :lol:

“Taysom is like Kordell Stewart”

“Kordell Stewart was a terrible QB”

Way to prove the point I was making :lol:

Dude is a good overall player but let’s be honest, he’s not good at any singular position he plays. Y’all wanna act like he’s some Deebo type weapon but the reality is, he’s far from that. The “heir apparent” to Drew Brees (as Sean Payton said) is a backup to Derek Carr and Jameis :lol:

How you a good player but not good at anything?Make it make sense :rofl:

Who is y’all?Never said he was as good as Deebo but he’s a valuable player.He was never the “heir apparent” to Drew Brees IDGAF what a think piece by beat writer says :lol:

He gets unwarranted hate cause people think he’s some type of privileged player when he’s actually good,valuable and contributes to wins…He’d be the best QB on the Titans easily and a few other teams.

Tannehill sucks at QB but Taysom Hill is absolutely not a better QB than him :lol:. Taysom Hill hasn’t been a good QB since he was at BYU, that’s why his position isn’t QB. What are we even talking about here?
No one ever said he was a good QB :lol:

Dudes acting like isn’t a good player is goofy tho.

Calling someone a good player is “hyping them up”?

Done debating w/ the simple jacks of NT :lol:

How you a good player but not good at anything?Make it make sense :rofl:

Who is y’all?Never said he was as good as Deebo but he’s a valuable player.He was never the “heir apparent” to Drew Brees IDGAF what a think piece by beat writer says :lol:

He gets unwarranted hate cause people think he’s some type of privileged player when he’s actually good,valuable and contributes to wins…He’d be the best QB on the Titans easily and a few other teams.

What teams? I can’t wait to hear this.

He's a punt gunner.

Who's next, the long snapper?

He's a bum and over hyped af for no reason. He wouldn't make it on any other team cept New England.

I swear some of y’all just made because Taysom Hill is white.

And I get it, but some of y’all are seriously overcorrecting. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom