OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

need to make the full time switch

1697927407462.png

I do think the eagles should bring back the Kelly green color full time it’s a unique look in sports. Could keep the modern logos but go back to that shade of green even but it’s really nice.

need to make the full time switch

1697927407462.png

This is clean.

Seeing this reminds me of a pet peeve EYE have with Madden.

When teams wear their throwbacks or alternate unis at home the endzone and midfield designs aren't updated to reflect that.

For instance if the Bucs are wearing their Creamsicle unis at home their stadium will still have the regular Bucs endzone and midfield designs.

EYE know it's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things but EA has had a monopoly on football games for forever no excuse to mess little things up like that.

/end rant.

Only thing I would change is putting color in the background of the endzone.. so like this but with the throwback lettering and Kelly green color

1697934154959.jpeg

or go black or silver

1697934212451.jpeg

Put me in the minority, but I agree. Been in too many arguments with couch potato morons/nerds/12s that try and lord over me because the Vikings lose to their team like they actually had a part in it, let alone ever step foot on a field.

I also don't wear jerseys no more and if I did, it would be a legend from my kids days...or the Willie Beamen I got hanging in my closet.

It's the principle! :lol:

Put me in the minority, but I agree. Been in too many arguments with couch potato morons/nerds/12s that try and lord over me because the Vikings lose to their team like they actually had a part in it, let alone ever step foot on a field.

I also don't wear jerseys no more and if I did, it would be a legend from my kids days...or the Willie Beamen I got hanging in my closet.

It's the principle! :lol:

i know you're one of the "no we" guys. i remember you're always like, "don't say good game to me, i didn't play!"

:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom