OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Mo Ibrahim was that RB who gave Ohio State and Stroud the business in the 1H Ohio State/Minnesota game that opened up the 2021 College FB season, if y'all remember. He has the worst injury luck.

man who could have known Josh Mcdaniels would be exactly as terrible as he was the first time a team was dumb enough to hire him.

if only there was multiple red flags, like him being a previously terrible head coach, being the OC for one of the worst offenses after getting fired for being a terrible head coach, or running back to the only place where "he had" success after being the OC for one of the worst offenses.

it's just unfortunate really, no one could have known.

Let’s gooooo! B2B weeks refs came through for us!

I’ll take it, and Dw4 is going down as worst trade in NFL history, bet if he signed with Falcons, would of been legit but this is the Browns luck

Playing Bonfire by Childish Gambino while showing TSwift and Brittney Mahomes is a WOP

IMG_7144.gif

Kevin Stefanski admits Deshaun Watson wasn't ready to play today. "I was prepared for PJ to start but the decision came from above."

🤦🏽‍♂️ front office drama, i hate this team

Edit.

Ok never mind, it was indy beat writer who said that. Nobody from browns reporting he said that

Back
Top Bottom