OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same record as the so called best team in the league, SF :lol:

MT deserves his flowers man, especially after all the talk from that fanbase about wanting to move on over the last year

Last edited:

IMG_7581.gif

I got Raiders over Giants. They gon play inspired ball

Sneaky game.

Majority of that roster HATED McDaniels. Lot of players love Pierce and players and fans think the rookie is a better QB than Jimmy. I think they’re gonna come out blazing and shock people.

Giants are playing a guy that hasn’t played in weeks and has two TDs and six INTs. Coming off a neck injury, will they run him a lot or at all? Giants defense been on fire though so I expect them to show up but that offense is GARBAGE.

Vrabel and his god awful “tough” football. No way you hand that ball off on 3rd like that, especially not to bum *** spears

Game over :smh:
The way Levis been looking throwing the rock you gotta question his 90’s philosophy on offense…Had Tannehill and Willis in front of the rookie just to hand off and throw picks on 3rd and long :lol: :smh:

Somebody gotta get coach up to speed in modern NFL offenses

The way Levis been looking throwing the rock you gotta question his 90’s philosophy on offense…Had Tannehill and Willis in front of the rookie just to hand off and throw picks on 3rd and long :lol: :smh:

Somebody gotta get coach up to speed in modern NFL offenses

It’s awful man. I like Vrabel but he’s gotta get a new OC or take his hands out. That 90s power running sh*t doesn’t work these days when it’s a predominantly passing league. Especially with the OL getting hurt every other play and Henry having no blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom