OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh McDaniels is definitely rollin over in his grave

1699225392545.gif

The Giants are performing terribly! I'm not a supporter of Daniel Jones, but he has certainly had a string of bad luck, whether it's key players around him getting injured or he himself getting hurt. You can't help but sympathize with the guy!

I'm genuinely unsure about the Giants next steps. Barkley's injury history raises questions about whether they should invest more in him. They've already committed to Jones, but it's becoming clear that he might not be the solution, regardless of the circumstances. As for Daboll, while I had reservations, bringing in another coach for Jones seems like a challenging decision.

The situation is indeed a disaster!

The Giants are performing terribly! I'm not a supporter of Daniel Jones, but he has certainly had a string of bad luck, whether it's key players around him getting injured or he himself getting hurt. You can't help but sympathize with the guy!

I'm genuinely unsure about the Giants next steps. Barkley's injury history raises questions about whether they should invest more in him. They've already committed to Jones, but it's becoming clear that he might not be the solution, regardless of the circumstances. As for Daboll, while I had reservations, bringing in another coach for Jones seems like a challenging decision.

The situation is indeed a disaster!
Caleb Williams

Do we need to have a conversation about Bryce Young? I wanna give him more time but he’s looking ROUGH

doesnt get mentioned enough how much that team screwed up not taking that offer from the rams

and what they going give the bears

but panthers are bad BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom