OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a vacuum, the Texans are equally or worse off then the Panthers no?

CJ makes up for a lot of the deficiencies. Injuries to that OL. New/Journeymen WRs. Piss poor running game.

In a nutshell, i give the edge to the texans simply bc the defense is better when @ full strength. But you are absolutely correct, both offenses are trash if it wasnt for CJ wasn’t balling out. And the texans spent a 💩 ton of money upgrading the o-line just for half of them to get hurt. IMO, its all about caserio trying to do everything “the patriot way” by doing more with less and expecting everyone to be on board.

No I would say the Texans are set up better than the panthers from the top of the organization down.
Wow. That says a lot cause a year ago the Texans would have been dead last.

DeMeco making his presence known and Easterby gone hopefully made a world of difference.

No I would say the Texans are set up better than the panthers from the top of the organization down.
Revisionist history, Jerry Richardson was actually a good owner.

Since 1995, when the team started, until 2017, when he sold the team, the Panthers only won less than 6 games in only 3 seasons, in a total of 23 seasons.

Since Tepper took over, from 2018 to 2022, they have had 3 seasons with less than 6 wins, in a total of 5 seasons.

Last edited:

steve-austin.gif

Revisionist history, Jerry Richardson was actually a good owner.

Since 1995, when the team started, until 2017, when he sold the team, the Panthers only won less than 6 games in only 3 seasons, in a total of 23 seasons.

Since Tepper took over, from 2018 to 2022, they have had 3 seasons with less than 6 wins, in a total of 5 seasons.
Believe the question I responded to was between current Texans and panthers though.

If Texans make the playoffs stroud should get heavy consideration for mvp beyond just oroy

obviously got a whole other half of the season to play

we all thought that was a top 5 pick they were giving Arizona

only 1 int and he’s top 10 in passing yards and passing TDs, with most of the people ahead of him having played an extra game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom