OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

LT has been the overall best RB I've seen in terms of peak. He just didn't get to 10 elite years.

Emmitt has the overall records + longevity + roster that has him fairly uncatchable in today's era.

AP had 8 1,000 yard seasons broken up over a long career. With 300+ receptions.

LT had 8 straight 1,000 yard seasons and 600+ receptions. He just didn't hang on like AP did, he went to the Jets, so.....

Barry in terms of a pure runner was just God damn different. :smh: They'd ban his *** from the league in today's era. :lol:

Frank Gore probably thee most underrated RB and somehow the most durable

Faulk is up there with LT in terms of overall best do everything backs. Thurman as well.

Payton/Brown the oldest of old school era guys, Derrick Henry might be in their club just mauling dudes.

But, quiet as it's kept....Bo Jackson was better than all of them. Healthy, 16 game per yr, 10 year career Bo would have ended any debates for life. His size/speed made no ****in sense. :smh:
We were truly robbed of a special, special career.

Career flew bright then flamed out like a comet :smh:

He was a monster in his prime

sad that dude came out of UGA with knee issues

just reminds you of how impressive and unprecedented what Frank gore did was.. i remember the hype did always got every year and then got hrut and then his backups would do work

Going be interesting what they come up with

wont stop the eagles from sneaking, just change the formation from dudes in the back

always been my opinion eagles make it easier on teams keeping everyone in a condensed space.. motion the guys out and thin the numbers.. or start in shotgun and then go under center

but offense controlling the snap count is your advantage and don’t think that’s changing

1701557669368.png

I’m just curious how they’re going write the rule and the impact it’ll have elsewhere

but eagles have always been a good sneak team because the team puts so much emphasis on the oline

I assume theyll ban the ability to push a ball carrier forward for positive yards.. not sure what else they can do, there is nothing special about the formation and won’t ban the QB from going under center or essentially a QB dive or offenses controlling the snap

Wouldn’t banning the tush push also bring into question those situations where the ball carriers is grabbed by multiple defenders yet still upright and his teammates push the pile?

Wouldn’t banning the tush push also bring into question those situations where the ball carriers is grabbed by multiple defenders yet still upright and his teammates push the pile?

yup.. i wanna say that was the rule in college, that’s why they made a stink bush/leninart back at USC vs I think Norte dame

looked it up, yup vs Norte dame

but that’s the only realistic change I can see them making.. otherwise you impact a whole lot more if you decide to ban that formation or say you have to have a WR 5 yards from the tackle or something or something snap count related or control the QBs ability to run

Unless you say it’s cool only if it past the line of scrimmage?

zero clue, but I assume the rule changes will be about the guys from behind

im just curious what the next move is after eagles keep sneaking it and just use the 2 guys back there as glorified distractions or to take guys out of that box area, otherwise just give it to the outside guys if defenders don’t go with them

aNYone aNYone goodluck tomorrow and I hope for no injuries. This a feel out game in my eyes for both of us.

Id much rather bypass the tomorrow wager and do it when it really matters in January. That cool for you?

I wonder if a player has to give their record setting jersey, shoes, etc to the HOF? How about if they want to keep it for themselves or family 🤔

The NFL owns that stuff basically

The equipment managers I believe are trained and prepped to keep stuff if it’s involved in record breaking

That Chasing Barry doc showed Barry wearing like 3 different jerseys and stuff when he knew he was about to break a record, smart move by him

Back
Top Bottom