OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Everyone in this thread knows I'm a Chiefs fan and 15 is my guy.

Dude just simply lost it. In the heat of the moment he simply snapped. He isn't playing very well. His teammates definitely aren't playing very well. They haven't got a ref friendly whistle all year. His outburst had more to do with all of those things then it did Toney being offsides. I'm about 90% positive him and Reid will walk back their comments from last night.

Week after week it is the same thing. Turnovers, penalties and just not being an organized team. That falls squarely on the shoulders of Big Red. Their is no accountability because the same mistakes keep happening by the SAME freaking players. This season is what it is but if they don't make BIG changes on the offensive side whenever the offseason comes I fear as if Reid's tenure in KC will end the same way it did in Philly.
They’ve owned the division for nearly a decade. Andy’s won 2 super bowls and been to 3. He’s getting a statue here.

Chiefs haven’t gotten help?

They didn’t flag Snead when he took off his helmet on the field during the Vikings game

Everyone in this thread knows I'm a Chiefs fan and 15 is my guy.

Dude just simply lost it. In the heat of the moment he simply snapped. He isn't playing very well. His teammates definitely aren't playing very well. They haven't got a ref friendly whistle all year. His outburst had more to do with all of those things then it did Toney being offsides. I'm about 90% positive him and Reid will walk back their comments from last night.

Week after week it is the same thing. Turnovers, penalties and just not being an organized team. That falls squarely on the shoulders of Big Red. Their is no accountability because the same mistakes keep happening by the SAME freaking players. This season is what it is but if they don't make BIG changes on the offensive side whenever the offseason comes I fear as if Reid's tenure in KC will end the same way it did in Philly.
Sounds like a sense of entitlement to me

If Dallas winds up as the 1 or 2 seed, hard to see them going elsewhere but I still think Myles Garrett has been the best defensive player in the game by a distance this season

Back
Top Bottom