OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Huh???

I know he's washed but are we already at the stage of his career where folks are rewriting history when it comes to his career? :lol: :smh:

Not even a Dak hater, usually defend him more often than not :lol:, but he's never gonna come close to reaching Cam's peak.

Folks have really been going extra with the reactions to what he said on his podcast

Yea I don't see the big deal with what he said either and down playing Cam's career as a rebuttal to his opinion is wack. Dude won a MVP so he has the right to state his opinion when it pertains to other QBs.

Huh???

I know he's washed but are we already at the stage of his career where folks are rewriting history when it comes to his career? :lol: :smh:

Not even a Dak hater, usually defend him more often than not :lol:, but he's never gonna come close to reaching Cam's peak.

Folks have really been going extra with the reactions to what he said on his podcast

Dak ain't had nowhere near the peak or impact Cam had. I don't know what that nerd is talking about.

Cam is entitled to his opinion on the state of qb play around the league.

I also have the ability to not take mans opinion seriously when he’s dressed like that

Cam was DONE at 29 years old :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Cam and Vick had IMPACTS, that’s all fine and dandy. But dudes never transitioned into passers or were to late in doing so.

Kids love Cam and guys like Vick…. WIDE RECEIVERS prefer guys like Dak and Russell Wilson.

IDGAF what anyone says. No receiver wants to play with a run-first QB.

Dak is a better passer than Cam.

Cam had two generational linebackers, one a HOF, Kuechly and one a potential HOF in Thomas Davis.

Kelvin Benjamin had weight issues but dude knew Cam couldn’t throw.

And most of DJ Moore’s yards were from YAC.

Cam’s “peak” as a runner? Yeah, better than Dak.

His “peak” as a passer is NOWHERE near

Cam was the most physical gifted QB ever until the dude colts drafted, in my opinion

while I know cam accomplished a hell of a lot with not a ton, especially in college

but it’s hard for me to take dude seriously when the flaws in his mechanics were so obvious for so long.. and I know he had terrible coaches along the way and I get those guys aren’t capable of the things he was, but few are

Hypothetically, If any of you dudes had a son, who plays WR, who’s going pro and he had the option of playing with prime Dak or Cam, you’re choosing DAK.

No true WR wants to have a career with guys like Vick or Cam as their QB. That’s why Steve Smith hauled a** :lol:

Hypothetically, If any of you dudes had a son, who plays WR, who’s going pro and he had the option of playing with prime Dak or Cam, you’re choosing DAK.

No true WR wants to have a career with guys like Vick or Cam as their QB. That’s why Steve Smith hauled a** :lol:

id hope guys like cam and Vick are better off now with all the passing camps and shh they got going now.. plus the volume of passing guys do at lower levels now

Vick is a great example when we saw the improvement when he had andy Reid coaching him which is the first time he had a legit decent QB coach

Belichick over thought that pick

No way he should’ve took Harry over DK or AJ Brown. I would’ve rather got criticism for AJ or DK busting, than him

Last edited:
id hope guys like cam and Vick are better off now with all the passing camps and shh they got going now.. plus the volume of passing guys do at lower levels now

Vick is a great example when we saw the improvement when he had andy Reid coaching him which is the first time he had a legit decent QB coach

The reason wh

The reason why it’s so hard is because those type of QBs are literally to athletic to not take off and run. It’s to tempting. Dudes are usually the best or top 3 most athletic on their teams from ages 8-28.

Plus the injuries and hits ad up. All the running takes a toll. That’s why Cam and Vick, RGIII were always hurt. That’s why Lamar has been hurt a lot lately.

I feel like modern day, Russell Wilson was the prototype. Dude was a perfect blend of being a passer and a runner.

Guys like Cam and Vick were always the best athletes on their amateur and pro teams. Once the athleticism started to go away and they were forced to be passers, they couldn’t do it consistently.

Am I trippin that cam didn’t even say anything controversial? It was a fairly basic take we’ve heard plenty of people say

Cam said he should be a starter in the league right now. Remember he went to Auburn pro day talking about “ain’t 32 backup QBs better than him”

The reason wh

The reason why it’s so hard is because those type of QBs are literally to athletic to not take off and run. It’s to tempting. Dudes are usually the best or top 3 most athletic on their teams from ages 8-28.

Plus the injuries and hits ad up. All the running takes a toll. That’s why Cam and Vick, RGIII were always hurt. That’s why Lamar has been hurt a lot lately.

I feel like modern day, Russell Wilson was the prototype. Dude was a perfect blend of being a passer and a runner.

Guys like Cam and Vick were always the best athletes on their amateur and pro teams. Once the athleticism started to go away and they were forced to be passers, they couldn’t do it consistently.

I wouldn’t put rg3 in with Vick and cam.. rg3’s knee got wrecked and that changed everything, but it had better mechanics than both

but you need the guys to actual develop as a passer and use their running to make things easier and essentially maximize free yardage when it’s there or make something out of nothing

but it should be seen as a break in case or emergency thing.. But both cam and Vick had exceptional talent arm wise but dudes just had poor mechanics or bad habits.. but their athleticism was next level and cam was DE size

I hear you but that don't mean Dak has had a better career, that was his point. Jay Cutler was a better passer than a lot of people and won nothing.

Cam said he should be a starter in the league right now. Remember he went to Auburn pro day talking about “ain’t 32 backup QBs better than him”
I mean he obviously wrong about that I don’t care about that statement

But him talking about the difference between a game changer and a game manager is like 101 football takes and not worth this much uproar

They give national media platforms to guys like Dan Orlovsky, Chris Simms and David Carr to constantly talk about players, often talking down on ones much better than they ever hoped to be, yet a former MVP like Cam isn't allowed his own opinion?

The backlash has been funny style to me and especially coming from a lot of the coworkers of the aforementioned guys...

With all the Cam talk and reaction, Big Ben going in on his former team sort of flew under the radar :lol:

20231213_210445.jpg

He says this like they weren't mediocre his last few years either and he flat out refused to help young guys :lol:. The contending stopped as soon as they broke up the killer B's

Back
Top Bottom