OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Whoever takes on Belichick as a coach is a franchise that deserves to sucks for a while longer. Clear at this point he isn’t a good hire. As coach and GM in NE he hasn’t done **** without Brady. Probably most alarming thing is how bad he has been at drafting and developing players.

Reading through the lines, seems like the Raiders will hire Pierce permanently if they don’t get Harbaugh.

I always knew Bob Myers and Rick Spielman would team up to solve Washington’s football problems.

i dont think bill will play the GM role any longer, no matter where he goes. so any team getting (or keeping) him will have a great coach and that's it

that said, it remains to be seen if he can play nice with a GM. especially one that will probably be 10-20 years younger. just cause he won't be picking the ingredients doesn't mean he has to use what's given to him :lol:

Dang, I had to look up that TJ Watt stat :lol:
Couldn't believe the previous NFL record for season sack king was 2

Single Season Sack Leader
3 - TJ Watt
2 - JJ Watt
2 - Jared Allen
2 - DeMarcus Ware
2 - Michael Strahan
2 - Kevin Greene
2 - Reggie White
2 - Mark Gastineau

Washington didn’t make the playoffs, he’s gonna miss this cycle again. It’ll be deduced to that.
I think he might have to resign himself to the fact that OC is as high as he will go in the NFL. When you factor in the baggage and other things the NFL does on the Rooney Rule front, I don’t see him getting anything more than the annual interview only to be told no.

Jared Allen is not gonna make the HOF though while many on that list you posted are, I blame his name.

i dont think bill will play the GM role any longer, no matter where he goes. so any team getting (or keeping) him will have a great coach and that's it

that said, it remains to be seen if he can play nice with a GM. especially one that will probably be 10-20 years younger. just cause he won't be picking the ingredients doesn't mean he has to use what's given to him :lol:
I could see it be where whatever organization hires a GM that's familiar or has ties to Bill.

Back
Top Bottom