OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Doc-Rivers.gif

kinda funny how doc working out for the bucks….

Think it’s more of that roster than Doc though

doc’s ability to blow leads in the 4th needs to be studied

hell even Gil pointed out how that Celtics team only won their home games when they won thwt title and had go 7 from the opening rounds

We can talk about his ability after playoffs. He’s been with the Bucks for a week and that roster was doing those type of things well before he got there.

I felt bad for Dorsey since he had to get thrown under the bus and statistically the offense was better when he ran it,.

but they started winning so people ain’t going look deeper into it beyond him

but that’s wild WILD

I felt bad for Dorsey since he had to get thrown under the bus and statistically the offense was better when he ran it,.

but they started winning so people ain’t going look deeper into it beyond him

but that’s wild WILD
That clip makes me want to see what would he have said after the 9/11 pep talk 😭

Slowly but surely the NFL/Goodell are really trying to challenge the federal government’s antitrust broadcasting law of the 70s. I think this was something the NFL actually agreed to when the law was passed. It would be an interesting showdown between fed govt (FCC) and the nfl should a lawsuit eventually be filed, but we know the nfl would win and we’d eventually get football 7 days a week ar some point

Back
Top Bottom