OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

IMG_7574.jpeg

You pay Saquon for mad reasons. He’s our best player, he’s a locker room and fan favorite, he’s a leader. Schoen tried playing tough guy with him over a couple mil and now he’s most likely gone in a year or two unless they hit on this QB which isn’t likely cause they’re gonna reach for one.
Oh I agree. I would have matched the offer and been happily purchasing a Saquon jersey right now. I also don't think this team is going to win anything in the next few years so it doesn't matter if we overpaid for a RB.

Oh I agree. I would have matched the offer and been happily purchasing a Saquon jersey right now. I also don't think this team is going to win anything in the next few years so it doesn't matter if we overpaid for a RB.
Pretty sure iirc, the Giants offered him a similar deal before the trade deadline and before we franchise tagged him. He turned it down. We also wouldn’t have had the money to make that deal for Burns if we gave him that contract.

Pretty sure iirc, the Giants offered him a similar deal before the trade deadline and before we franchise tagged him. He turned it down. We also wouldn’t have had the money to make that deal for Burns if we gave him that contract.
Makes sense. I was talking more in a vacuum but obviously the cap is the cap.. at least for us, not other teams.

Either way, it's clear he wasn't in the future plans and I wish him the best. I'm excited about Burns and hopefully nailing the 1st round pick this year.

Texans still havent signed a big name RB after day 1. Henrys, Jones, & mixon all still on the board. I dont think this years rb draft class is the greatest so we need to hit on the rb to take the load off stroud

I genuinely do wish we kept Josh Jacobs, but I could never be mad at someone for getting their bread and prioritizing themselves first in the NFL

And I am bias AF, but he was the best RB on the market.

Back
Top Bottom