OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Queen would’ve been owed $12.7M by the ravens if they had chosen to exercise his 5th year option. The Steelers are paying him $13.6M annually

Do we not think he’ll look good playing next to Watt, Highsmith, Kwon Alexander and Cole Holcomb? He’ll also be the 16th highest paid LB in the league.. am I missing something here?
He’ll be good there, but I honestly think he’s very dependent on who he’s surrounded by. Isn’t a tone setter himself.

Think it’s part of the reason why Macdonald didn’t go all in on him to get him to Seattle.

Queen would’ve been owed $12.7M by the ravens if they had chosen to exercise his 5th year option. The Steelers are paying him $13.6M annually
it’s more positional value, IMO. Not valuable enough to pay a MLB $13Ms a year. I’m not trying to hate because it’s the Steelers.

Already did

patriots-qb-tom-brady-believes-in-jacoby-brissett---image.jpg

Now onto part 2 of the QB plan...drafting a rookie :lol:

Already did

patriots-qb-tom-brady-believes-in-jacoby-brissett---image.jpg

Now onto part 2 of the QB plan...drafting a rookie :lol:
you posted the wrong pic fam. easy to mistake Jimmy for the GOAT, no worries tho i got you.
IMG_0703.jpeg

but ideally its Denver. but idk if i’d wish that on my worse enemy at this point of the organization:lol:

So no actual reason :lol:.

va757va va757va Am I biased for responding to somebody who doesn’t follow my team and is talking out their ***?

You getting slight emotional

How have ya'll got better? Ya'll defense was 21st in pts, might lose Tee Higgins. You tell us about your team then... :lol:

Remember I ain't say the Bengals would be trash but the window to win a chip might be closing.

Back
Top Bottom