OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Titans always do that **** man :smh:, signing high profile WR's only for them to stagnate with them.

Waste of everyone's time.

Wanted to stay in Jacksonville so bad that he signed with their divisional rival :lol:

Can't blame him thoug, he got a hell of a bag

Most Jags fans were on the fence about keeping Ridley. He’s a great weapon, but being 30, a lot of drops and ran the wrong routes worried a lot of people.

Mac is awful though.
I wanted to be fair but yea don't have to tell me twice that he's cheeks :lol:

Had to watch him orchestrate one of the worst offenses I've ever seen weekly over the last 2 years :smh:

Maybe a change of scenery does him some good but I think Fields has a higher ceiling...

I’m not writing off Fields either, but I think both the Steelers and falcons made the right choice in going with veteran guys who are upgrades on paper vs a project. Plus, this draft is considered to be pretty deep at the QB position. The pundits have ~9 QB’s projected to go within the first 3 rounds of the draft

It’s also not like fields is a FA, the bears are probably asking for the ****ing moon and teams are hanging up the phone. Why give up multiple asserts for Fields when you can use a single pick on a QB that has the potential to be better?

Who is Sunshine gonna be throwing to next season NickFolarin NickFolarin ?
IMG_8401.jpeg

Cousins at that money is not a better option than Fields. Cousins ain't the final piece to them contending. They coulda got Fields for the low and not be locked in to paying a 36 year old cousins with 1 playoff win.

The Kirk thing is possibly a lose-lose for Atlanta and Minnesota. We were never gonna match that contract and now we’re out here with everyone knowing we want to trade up, and for Atlanta I don’t think Valhalla is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom