OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

@NickFolarin Alright I'm done with Fields. :lol:
I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt playing for the Bears, but he's not good.
seinfeld-no-thanks.gif

Wow, but I bet you think Brady is a good QB :smh:

Tom was so bad last year. Mayfield walked in and picked up the same team.

Flacco? Ya no, there are so many washed QBs who are rightfully gone: M.Ryan, Flacco, Roeth, Brady, Brees, etc.

i know we got 4 teams playing tonight BUT through week 2, MVP of the league is Parsons.

I feel so bad for the jets and 81% of their fan base - they lose rodgers - they win in amazing fashion last week and they will 100% miss out on the top pick again - the script writers are going to make them miss the #1 pick by one game - end of season finale? bills win super bowl and their week 1 loss to jets assures jets dont get #1 pick

Last edited:
Same as last year. They're a middle of the road team with a QB that has a low ceiling. Like my Giants. Just tank.

I don't even think you need to tank nowadays. The top QB prospects in the draft always seem to be extremely hit or miss and the more successful ones seem to be ID'd by their prospective teams and traded up for. At least that's what it seems like.

Prob still tight about when he got the beer shower when he was with the Chiefs. Can't blame him. But he's also a scunmy person so anything he says is meh to me.

I def heard a couple wife beater burns.

It was a weird game. Vibes were actually good. Nice weather, friendly banter between Fins and Pats fans, no fights that I saw. Probably cause everyone seemed to get their smoke in without resistance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom