OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

This all sounds good to me. What’s your point then? He’s worse than all of those guys now? He should take a reputational hit?

You’re comparing him to two guys who he’s thoroughly outplayed in the playoffs at this point of his career. I just want to understand what you suggest this should do to how we look at Joe Burrow.

Fair response…repped…

Welp

There it is :smh:

Figured they'd have never brought JC back if he wasn't expected to be out for long...

Hope he can recover properly and isn't brought back until he's 100%, already shown early that he's gonna be a huge part of this defense for a long time

Welp

Figured they'd have never brought JC back if he wasn't expected to be out for long...

Hope he can recover properly and isn't brought back until he's 100%, already shown early that he's gonna be a huge part of this defense for a long time

pedro-pascal.gif

Not gonna lie, I didn’t think Telesco had it in him to admit failure and eat that JC Jackson contract. Mans was not good with us. Even from the beginning before the injury.

Hope he can get back to what he was with the Pats.

getback getback rolaholic rolaholic not really season saving or anything but Judon's absence is gonna lead to Keion White getting starter time now I would think. dude could def have next on this team based on early accounts so his development will be fun to watch #silverlinings :lol:

Welp

Dang man prayers for the kid, he’s a stud, he’ll bounce back and have an amazing career

Hits too close to home, I just had surgery for a torn labrum on Friday and I’ve been in so much pain and discomfort. Can’t sleep, can’t do anything for myself right now… I’m obviously no professional athlete but it really puts things into perspective when it happens to you

924E5FC6-6040-4080-A920-6DC260A014E4.jpeg

Dang man prayers for the kid, he’s a stud, he’ll bounce back and have an amazing career

Hits too close to home, I just had surgery for a torn labrum on Friday and I’ve been in so much pain and discomfort. Can’t sleep, can’t do anything for myself right now… I’m obviously no professional athlete but it really puts things into perspective when it happens to you

924E5FC6-6040-4080-A920-6DC260A014E4.jpeg
dang man, i was worried about you cause you been slackin on posting the news. you’re the NT version of ian rapoport/adam schefter.

Prayers up for a speedy recovery bro.

dang man, i was worried about you cause you been slackin on posting the news. you’re the NT version of ian rapoport/adam schefter.

Prayers up for a speedy recovery bro.
It’s def been playing a part bro it’s my dominant hand I can’t do nothin

I had a history of dislocations with strong force where it would pop out and i had to put my shoulder back in, pain level was God awful. I launched a football a couple months back and it did me in, big bone bruise after the dislocation

I feel miserable right now, long long recovery ahead but trying to take it one day at a time. Both mental and physical battle. The prayers go a long way, that’s love bro thank you

Back
Top Bottom