OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

5508b6d6-252f-4837-86e0-cec59a4e3947_text.gif

Watching Peyton as a fan is funny af too. In the clip. He's shaking his head after they won.

He went from elated to frustrated to flat out disappointed by the end after his team won.

I'm like damn thats how I react to Seahawks games
sabu (1).png

The two videos together, so great. Didn't know he was a Bills fan/had money? Either way :lol:

It's something because Dolphin fans on his *** tonight.

Pause

He's been doing a once a week, in-season podcast with Allen for a few years now...They're probably boys, but Brandt is cool. He's probably upset because he has to speak the real tomorrow morning on GMFB about Allen and the Bills.

Watching Peyton as a fan is funny af too. In the clip. He's shaking his head after they won.

He went from elated to frustrated to flat out disappointed by the end after his team won.

I'm like damn thats how I react to Seahawks games
sabu (1).png

Watching that live was hilarious. Peyton looked like he was bout to pass out on the miss. :lol:

He such a perfectionist.

Nothing was better than his reaction when her found Zach Wilson was still on the Jets. :lol: :lol:

The start of the drop in his play correlates to when Daboll left. Had his best year(s?) with him as coordinator. Regardless, Allen still needs to take better care of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom