OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Welp my wife wants to murder me, but I’m headed to the game :lol:

Yoooo I know that feel. Your situation is different because you are married with two young children but I straight up told my girl that I’m going to a charity event with you tomorrow, we got brunch with folks on Saturday AND I’m spending all next week with your family. I’m going to this game gawd damn it
1700185874165.gif

Part of me thought “you do realize I can just go straight to the game after work, turn off my phone without any dambs given then deal with the consequences later” but fortunately it didn’t come to that. Honesty works :lol:

Seeing Melo in the building was really cool for me because I remember seeing him all the time at TC as a kid. The Bank is rocking but the Andrews injury and Lamar scare in the first half wasn’t fun. I was worried about the offense but those two explosive plays to Zay (got called back) and to Nelson (TD) then then the last TD have me feeling better. This Burrow injury, though :wow: |l

Having confidence in a Ravens offense feels different :lol: :smokin

To say this Burrow news is disconcerting for #OurBengals is an understatement. :smh:

I really needed to watch this prime vision earlier in my life

really a damn shame Amazon didn’t get the nfl package

This game goofy as heck. NFL players need more practice time. They league messed the product up by limiting practice time

Back
Top Bottom