OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

B Sox B Sox already on thin ice with the Mrs.

storm2006 storm2006 trying to have a boys night out. :lol: :smh:

Mrs. B Sox B Sox gonna pull up on him when he gets home like:

the-undertaker-aj-styles.gif

the-undertaker-aj-styles.gif
Smooth like 😂

1700199343618.jpeg

Man what a weird game with all these key injuries.

Sucks for the Ravens having Andrews out for the rest of the season. |l

Gonna have to lean even more on the run game and the WR corp.

Offensive Zest, Flowers and even Agholor showed out tonight.

As for #OurBengals they might be done done dacomeup dacomeup kingkoopa kingkoopa :smh:

Taylor said Burrow's injury is just a "sprain" but the way he reacted on the sideline trying to throw didn't look like just a sprain.

Even if he were healthy it may be too deep of a hole for them to get out of trying to make the playoffs.

The slow start didn't help at all.

Right now Ravens looking like the only real threat to prevent KC from another Super Bowl.

#WaitandSee.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 acting like he ain’t watch the game tonight, but if the Ravens lost it’s “y’all don’t want to slander Lamar!” …weird *** boi :lol: :smh:

N his butt buddy 651akathepaul 651akathepaul right behind yo be talking bout a 25 year old “peaked” after a rare Ravens L when the defense always got a double digit lead to protect :lol:

I was ready to slander but had daughters school event so could only watch from my phone

I seen you was quiet after last week though

We shall see when they lose in the second round per usual. I can already see the Mark Andrew’s injury being the get outta jail free card

Me and @wavycrocket outside, hit my line dawg :nerd:

Fam said he might die tonight and you want him to get buried alive now??
dahell2.png

Game already is enough god forbid you get drinks and food after. That's a death sentence

storm2006 storm2006 said that the homie is already sleeping on the couch so might as well stay out all night :lol:

Fam gonna wake up to the attitude in the cut just waiting like

lebron-james-shrug.gif

EYE been there
Damn man y’all gotta do better. Old man here gotta be hit earlier :rofl:

Fambily. I had my personal phone on DND because I wanted to enjoy the game, chill with my mentee and coworkers, check some work emails in the suite and honestly I really love keeping up with the threads during games because of the entertainment, insight and analysis while unbothered.

But as soon as I made that B Sox B Sox post I thought if I knew my girl was who I thought she was, it was only going to go one way. I made that post right after 0:00 then checked my texts and the latest from her was minutes earlier of a with screenshot of an Uber from the stadium to my crib with an estimated arrival time and she asked when I was going to be home
77E7F3EC-58B7-4401-96A0-3E811DF9CCAF.gif

I hurried my *** back home, man :lol: I got off with a light questioning about my day/the game. I love y’all but I am on thin ice after the kickout (if that is the proper term), international trip, front desk attendant situation and a looming week with the fam. I couldn’t risk it all over a Thursday Ravens postgame party with all this **** we even have today and tomorrow let alone next week :lol:

Could be planning a wedding by the playoffs so I should have more leeway by then (not sure if that’s how it actually works B Sox B Sox elpablo21 elpablo21 DeadsetAce DeadsetAce but at least it does in my mind :lol:) and we could be out here for a playoff game if Lamar does his thing :nthat:

Only Pats related thing to look forward to until the draft :lol:

TB12 material :smokin

10 parts is insane.

Unless we taking a real honest look at all of the proven and alleged cheating.

Which one of y’all asked for this?

It is 2023,man. We are past Brady-Pats era slander.

Get them Mac Jones and 2023 Hoody takes off, though.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 acting like he ain’t watch the game tonight, but if the Ravens lost it’s “y’all don’t want to slander Lamar!” …weird *** boi :lol: :smh:

N his butt buddy 651akathepaul 651akathepaul right behind yo be talking bout a 25 year old “peaked” after a rare Ravens L when the defense always got a double digit lead to protect :lol:

Gross! :lol:

I said that in the offseason though...not after a rare L. Haven't said much at all about Lamar all season...just watching.

And the same thing going on with Lamar this season that we've seen many times now, but I have no issues saying I'm wrong if that time comes.

Back
Top Bottom