OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

1701059763110.jpeg

1701059780860.jpeg

1701059816575.jpeg

Herbert kinda reminds me of Sam Howell.

I thought I was getting my takes off but this is crazy :lol:

Are the hoody to LAC rumors true? I agree with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce that he needs better coaching but idk who that is. It seems like promoting Kellen Moore wouldnt even be the move at this point

I thought I was getting my takes off but this is crazy :lol:

Are the hoody to LAC rumors true? I agree with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce that he needs better coaching but idk who that is. It seems like promoting Kellen Moore wouldnt even be the move at this point
I mean I’m playing in general, but he certainly didn’t look like he was anything remotely special today.

Team has A TON of talent on both sides of the ball though. Can’t blame EVERYTHING on coaching.

Me and C CP1708 said this weeks ago and we were catching hell :lol:. He’s been the same guy that he was at Oregon.

Jeff George lite

Man, I been thinking about the league the past few minutes and QBs. Bro is literally middle of the road right now, all things considered. AND he got the bag this past summer. You definitely don’t make that move and plan to keep Staley long term. I don‘t know the answer for them, though

Jeff George Lite :rofl:

I called for the conversation earlier.

I said on here the other day that I’m willing to die on the Mean Girls being a Top 5 movie hill.

Another one I’m willing to climb on is that at this point in the season, Justin Herbert is not a Top 10 QB in the NFL. Top 10 talent, sure. But there AT LEAST 10 QBs playing better than him.

Mean Girls top 5 what? The movie?

Name 10 QBs you’d take over Herbert.

I mean I’m playing in general, but he certainly didn’t look like he was anything remotely special today.

Team has A TON of talent on both sides of the ball though. Can’t blame EVERYTHING on coaching.
Their offensive talent definitely isn’t good. Rookie WR seems like a whiff, Mike Will perennially injured, Josh Palmer was a miss and they’re playing Everett at TE. Keenan Allen is still good but his best days are behind him. You probably don’t want him to be your #1 guy. Ekeler is looking cooked too.

Staley is supposed to be a defensive guy and they spent a ton of money on that side. Paid Bosa the bag and now he’s hurt again.

They kinda missed their chance at being one of the better teams in the conference with this roster. They need to hit on some offensive skill guys immediately.

Back
Top Bottom