OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

We see Herbert on National TV quite a lot and he’s never the QB you hear about via the media. He doesn’t even pass the simple eye test to warrant all this praise. Lamar had to fight tooth and nail for his contract when in actuality it should have been Herbert.

And I’ll admit I did go overboard with the Danny Dimes comparison :lol:

If you have a semblance of an arm… no matter how good or bad your play is. NFL media will be on your meat

Jay Cutler
David Carr
Derrick Carr
Baker Mayfield
Matt Schaub
Josh Allen
Drew Bledsoe

Guys like that the NFL salivates. No matter how good or bad

And I’m a Herbert fan

We see Herbert on National TV quite a lot and he’s never the QB you hear about via the media. He doesn’t even pass the simple eye test to warrant all this praise. Lamar had to fight tooth and nail for his contract when in actuality it should have been Herbert.

Man, SAS/Shannon stepped up. Shannon called him a .500 QB which he actually is by the numbers :lol: The world is recognizing 703 hwy 703 hwy B Sox B Sox C CP1708 :smokin

Friendly reminder, Daniel Jones, Derek Carr, Jimmy Garoppolo…. All these dudes getting paid to be terrible.

The NFL really needs to compensate players based off performance and not position because this is ridiculous

Daniel Jones, Garoppolo and Carr making 350+ million combined, to be 9-14

Devito is 2-1 with the same roster. Jones Backups are 4-4 :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Friendly reminder, Daniel Jones, Derek Carr, Jimmy Garoppolo…. All these dudes getting paid to be terrible.

The NFL really needs to compensate players based off performance and not position because this is ridiculous
Ryan Tannehill as well. Although he was balling at the beginning of it.

Daniel Jones, Garoppolo and Carr making 350+ million combined, to be 9-14

Devito is 2-1 with the same roster. Jones Backups are 4-4 :lol: :lol:
Bums so terrible have Thomas thinking he could come back and play

20231127_104332.jpg

You are doing the work the media should be doing, man :lol: The fact we constantly hear Dak and Josh Allen slander, even some Hurts but there is never a peep about Justim and everyone calls him, who is leading his team to a 4-7 record, Top 10 is kind of crazy for football at his position.

Give me prime Flacco over 2023 through Week 12 Herbo if I need to win a game or make a playoff run idcidcidc ( Dave East Dave East it might still be hitting :lol: )

I was with you until you mentioned Flacco. He sucked except for one playoff run that only happened because the Denver DB misplayed an easy ball.

Reich had to go, he sucked. That team is a disaster. They’re the only team I watch and see a team worse than the Giants.

If the cowboys get him: Leonard is old, washed, and expensive. He wasn’t a great scheme fit for the eagles anyways

If the eagles get him: HOWIE SZN BABYYYYYYY

Loving all the Herbert hate in here

yes-jack-nicholson.gif
:lol:

He showed a ton of promis early but he hasn't really taken the jump many, myself included, were expecting he'd have by now.

His coaching doesn't do him too many favors but he also hasn't really come through that often in the big spots/moments yet.

He definitely skates by criticism more than your usual talented young QB's, Staley's been exclusively the one catching heat from the media.

Have to agree with Herbert being protected by the media. I will say he has been at a bit of disadvantage with having to change systems so much, and likely looking at the same next year. But Chargers should have made that move last year, they are aging and wasting time.

Keenan Allen is great, but he is also 31. Ekler will be 29 and think I read a stat where he hasn’t broken over 14 mph on a run all year, he is losing a step and reaching that age where there is quick regression for running backs. I see more issues for that team ahead in future years and it isn’t just defense.

Back
Top Bottom