OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Dang, Stafford is like really good.

He threw like 10 no-look passes today and hit most if not all of them.

Rams need to get him defensive help.

Are we missing something?? Everybody and they momma could see Toney offsides.
Chiefs are whining that the refs will usually tell you if you’re lined up offsides if you check with them before the snap. Ref didn’t say anything and immediately called offsides. I guess refs broke an unspoken rule. I dont know. F Brittany Ayesha Mahomes…

Ref said they usually do warn them, but when they are so far offsides they can’t even see the ball because their view is blocked, then the flag needed to be thrown :lol:

Fly, Cowboys, Fly
On the road to victory!!!
1702278484857.png

Are we missing something?? Everybody and they momma could see Toney offsides.
Seems the chiefs just wanted the refs to swallow the whistle there. Crazy….

And it seems alone in this, but I thought that was a designed lateral, not kelce just winging it.

I was just coming in here to post that… thread was way longer than I was expecting

Loving the chiefs discourse guys

Chefs kiss for the Karen Mahommes 🤌🏾

Kodak Toney can’t catch and can’t line up…

was surprised how many of those I forgot about.. like I remembered watching at the time but just forgot about

like the chargers ones.. but yea after some of the BS they’ve gotten away with this level of crying for something so obvious from someone who has routinely been so dumb

they legit the warriors.. Andy unfortunately just like Kerr when he’s trying come up with BS excuses because draymond does something dumb, again

Back
Top Bottom