OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

20240101_131822.jpg

Nah.

I attribute the Dolphins loss’ to the wild amount of injuries they’ve had.

The Eagles have simply played bad ball.

eagles are horrendously coached.. we’ve had injuries but that ain’t got shh to do with us being underwhelming all year

all you have to do is blitz every down, it’s obvious every week they have no plan for it other than asking hurts to make shh up

that’s malpractice

This is a wild stat. The Jags have only beaten a team by 10 points or more only once in 16 years? It's especially wild considering this would include the Garrard/MJD era when their offense was good for an extended period of seasons.

Don’t know if this is supposed to be a “genius” move or just white privilege from the Commanders.

This is a wild stat. The Jags have only beaten a team by 10 points or more only once in 16 years? It's especially wild considering this would include the Garrard/MJD era when their offense was good for an extended period of seasons.
Reading is fundamental.

The Jags literally had 6 double digit wins this season alone

Also now that I’ve come down from my anger a bit and it’s still **** Arthur smith all day don’t care about his whining but the saints are Bush league. I have never been offended about running up the score in pro sports in fact I encourage it these are professionals and your job is to stop the other team don’t care about hurt feeling with that stuff if you get your doors blown off playing someone straight up **** happens do better. Key word is playing straight up tho line up and run a actual play don’t fake out the victory formation no defense is ready to play when they see someone line up in that formation the defense can’t stop something they not prepared for cause they didn’t line up in a real formation. Gonna be hilarious next year when they line up in the victory against anyone and they get the house sent at them and they shouldn’t complain when that happens either.

Regardless I need this team to be better next year thank goodness smith gone let’s do what we can to get Penix preferably so I won’t be doomed to watch Ridder or heinikie under center next year.

Throw was exactly where it was supposed to be. Claypool is who needs to be looked at, but we put everything on the QB.

The throw was supposed to be into double coverage?

QB started down the receiver, defense made the play.

Back
Top Bottom