OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

They asked Tomlin the same thing and I'm sure they're gonna ask Dan Campbell at some point too. It's amazing that these reporters get paid to cover this sport yet still don't understand what being a head coach is.

They asked Tomlin the same thing and I'm sure they're gonna ask Dan Campbell at some point too. It's amazing that these reporters get paid to cover this sport yet still don't understand what being a head coach is.

the difference between sirianni and harbaugh/ravens and Campbell/lions, the later 2 were never OCs or DCs

sirianni was an OC.. so if the playcalling OC is screaming up, the former offensive coordinator HC needs to step in

isn’t hard to know to maybe run some slants or curls vs the blitz

id expect tomlin to take over if the DC isn’t doing their job properly.. and the very least I’d expect any HC to check his assistants when things obviously aren’t working

the difference between sirianni and harbaugh/ravens and Campbell/lions, the later 2 were never OCs or DCs

sirianni was an OC.. so if the playcalling OC is screaming up, the former offensive coordinator HC needs to step in

isn’t hard to know to maybe run some slants or curls vs the blitz

id expect tomlin to take over if the DC isn’t doing their job properly.. and the very least I’d expect any HC to check his assistants when things obviously aren’t working
I mean if he did that then people would try to create a weird racial dynamic like they did with Eb and Andy Reid. You guys made the playoffs back to back years brother. I think you're being a bit dramatic in regards to Sirianni. The only thing that changed from last year is the coordinators. Letting CGJ go seems to have been a major mistake too. Also on the topic of coaches not adjusting, if that's a problem for you then I don't understand why'd you want Eb as oc. Washington had a terrible o-line and instead of adjusting the playcalling to reflect that, EB called pass plays that took hours to develop and he was terrible on 3rd and short playcalls. I'm not sure what you saw but his playcalling was terrible.

eagles need to find a DC that runs a legit 4-3 as it‘s primary base and not the constant 5 man lines

1706128890733.png

. The only thing that changed from last year is the coordinators.

and as I’ve explained multiple times, that’s the problem

under a different playcaller the eagles had a clear plan for the blitz, that playcaller left

the eagles played 2 teams known for blitzing heavily on back to back weeks and didnt have a plan and couldn’t adjust..

that is a level of ignorance not offended to anyone in that level of pay bracket of employment.. if you’re the owner or family, be as ignorant as you want

and as I’ve explained multiple times, that’s the problem

under a different playcaller the eagles had a clear plan for the blitz, that playcaller left

the eagles played 2 teams known for blitzing heavily on back to back weeks and didnt have a plan and couldn’t adjust..

that is a level of ignorance not offended to anyone in that level of pay bracket of employment.. if you’re the owner or family, be as ignorant as you want
Look at it this way it's only his third year as a head coach and so far he's made the playoffs all 3 seasons and you can only assume he's gonna get better as time progresses. Redemption season is otw. Things could be worse brother. This guy could be your head coach ...

420020451_802521825224211_525052869738037613_n.jpg

Look at it this way it's only his third year as a head coach and so far he's made the playoffs all 3 seasons and you can only assume he's gonna get better as time progresses. Redemption season is otw. Things could be worse brother. This guy could be your head coach ...

420020451_802521825224211_525052869738037613_n.jpg

how many eagles games have you watched in the last 3 years?

Back
Top Bottom