OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Hol up what the hell is going on wit the eagles and 9ers specifically this Jalen Carter stuff? He WILDIN if that’s true

It’s so annoying.

It’s nothing but noise to me. The NFL isn’t the NBA. Their wife, brother, best friend, cousin or whoever could say whatever they want. It’s going have no influence on personnel moves. Same if the player gets mad and abruptly unfollows the team on social media or posts some subliminal stuff.

That’s not to say that a team won’t trade a guy. But they’re going to do it on their terms and have the leverage to do so. Especially with a player under contract and with the franchise tag at their disposal.

And for context I get where players are coming from. I get them wanting to get paid etc. But they don’t have the leverage and bargaining power that their NBA and MLB contemporaries have.

Hol up what the hell is going on wit the eagles and 9ers specifically this Jalen Carter stuff? He WILDIN if that’s true

Jalen Carter is a dummy. Both him and Feliciano said some foul out of line stuff. But from what it’s looking like. Jalen Carter was the one making threats and talking about peoples kids first. Felicano responded by bringing up the car accident he was in that got one of his college teammates killed.

2 wrongs don’t make a right. But none of this ends up even being something any of us end up finding out in the first place until Jalen Carter decided to be a chatty patty and post about what Feliciano said while also conveniently not mentioning what he said first to Feliciano. Feliciano proceeded to bring up what Carter said about him and his kids while mentioning he has receipts on Carter.

All in all. This is something that doesn’t even get any attention until Carter decided to bring it up while trying to paint the narrative a certain way.

Aaron and Peyton won more MVP's and all-pro's than Brady. He's not Mike. Mike was far and away the best of his era, Brady wasn't.

Peyton was a regular season warrior and won all them MVPs then constantly got bodied by Brady or any other second round team in the playoffs

427980835_819906160152444_8773048496125492816_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom