OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

9ers players steady fighting themselves instead of the real culprit :lol:

20240213_164804.jpg

Screen_Shot_2021_12_12_at_8.26.37_PM.png

Kinda funny how QAaron completely disappeared from these All-Time discussions overnight :lol:

Same dudes flying the Mahomes flag now were talking up his case as the 🐐 for years prior.

Now it's crickets from them on that front and #15 has lapped up his entire career achievements in 6 years

And the same people that were hating on Manning, then ARod, now hate Mahomes :lol:

Y’all are something else

Gonna need you to pull up receipts HIM HIM to find me disparaging the Baby 🐐 cause that's news to me :lol:

Wanting to let his career play out before crowning him as everything = hate :rofl:

Josh Allen is probably the only current crop guy I make fun of regularly because of rivalry reasons

Literally every single one would be making more than the highest-paid player of the bunch from this year.

Money talk. Did the Niners HAVE TO win it this season? Up next, after the break

All these guys cost a combined $80M this year.

Would cost a combined $211M next season :lol:

IMG_3069.jpeg
Cap hit =\= cost. $10mil of CMC’s 2023 base salary was converted to a signing bonus driving his cap number down. It’s all accounting tricks. Just depends how much cash an owner has and is willing to throw at players up front.

cap ain’t real.. they can do stuff and kick the can down the road

But the problem is if/when they wanna move on from dudes because of injuries and age

Kittle going be 31 in October, Trent going be 36 in June, hargrave just turned 31

deebo only 28, but going be interesting to see how he ages given how physical he plays plus he’s getting carries too weekly plus kickoff duty.. and cmc turning 28 in June, but he’s a RB and we’ve seen what happens at 30

I think we saw plenty of "cap ain't real" with the Rams. I lived it. It still doesnt make sense, but I just nod my head like it does.

I think we saw plenty of "cap ain't real" with the Rams. I lived it. It still doesnt make sense, but I just nod my head like it does.
It’s real, to a long extent. That’s so many players the Niners have coming up in paydays.

Yes we all know how cap hits can be converted into other things outside the cap, but look at all those dudes

They will shed a few, but that will be the deepest team they had until a reset. QB on a nothing deal (they don’t have to pay him until next offseason), and many guys about to uptick money next season. Not that they’ll be bad but Super Bowl-quality might be in doubt.

Problem for rams was y’all had a top heavy roster and had injures within that group and plus constantly trading away higher draft picks

Back
Top Bottom