OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

1000000716.gif

1000000717.gif

IDC what anyone says. No matter the situation or team. Dude was never going to be good in the NFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically like Tebow. Neither translated good to the NFL. Dudes had Mike Evans and Percy Harvin.

Teams always need to look at who these guys are working with in college. Mike Evans was a monster. Manziel benefited. He was never going to be a good pro :lol: :lol:

Manziel had demons, but if he hadn’t and was clean, he would’ve been a Gardner Minshew at the very least.

His problem was he came into the league young in 2013 with those existing problems, went to Vegas in a disguise (example 1) and didn’t study, and by the time he broke out of those problems he was already in the CFL.

A completely clean version of him would’ve been at a basement, a backup. If that counts as “making it”.

IDC what anyone says. No matter the situation or team. Dude was never going to be good in the NFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically like Tebow. Neither translated good to the NFL. Dudes had Mike Evans and Percy Harvin.

Teams always need to look at who these guys are working with in college. Mike Evans was a monster. Manziel benefited. He was never going to be a good pro :lol: :lol:
Word. “They” wanted him to be good. Even if he wasn’t a coke head he wasn’t going anywhere in the league.

Fields has the potential to be the most exciting, but if ATL wants to finally make use of all those weapons, Kirk isn’t a bad choice. Maybe they do the Cousins/Penix plan I envisioned for the Vikes.

Fields has the potential to be the most exciting, but if ATL wants to finally make use of all those weapons, Kirk isn’t a bad choice. Maybe they do the Cousins/Penix plan I envisioned for the Vikes.
If this is what we do I’m cool with it. I don’t mind Kirk for a year or two if we still take a young guy to take over unless that young guy is JJ Mcarthy

Worthy definitely more than speed as well. 4.25 and 4.22. I actually like his game as a player too.

Speed translates during the game too.

He’s not getting past the chiefs at 32 if the first 32 pass on him

Back
Top Bottom