OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Linebacker* Jamal Adams :lol: :lol: :lol:lol

Dallas better not take a flyer on dude

Was gonna @ you after EYE saw elpablo21 elpablo21 post this but you were already waiting in the cut. :lol:

1d225b8f3c6e2a267f9d6335669c799c9a1ac705.gif

paton gave russ a huge contract before he played a down.

paton hired hack instead of a proven coach.

hack was trash and hired payton who clearly didnt see russ as his guy.

ownership tried to corner russ on giving some of that money back.

what a **** show these past 2 years. russ never really had a chance to make it work. appreciate his professionalism and involvement with the fans and community.

Vikings get Barkley, convince Kirk to come back on a team friendly deal, bring back The Hitman for the vet minimum, hit on each pick in the draft this year..... Win Superbowl?🤔

Edit: Damn I forgot we got to give Justin the brinks truck smh

From everything I’ve seen reported, if it’s not the Giants (he said he’d like to return under the right circumstances - contract), him and Texans have mutual interest.
I'm aware brother... Just some wishful thinking on my part

I’m thinking y’all may go QB in the draft. Think JJ’s contract might take y’all out of the Cousin’s market.
Yeah I've accepted the fact that Kirk isn't taking a pay cut... His team keeps putting stuff out in the media. I'm reading between the lines and basically the Vikings have offered a contract that they aren't willing to budge on and Kirk is looking for one more big pay day. I want him back but I can't be mad at him for getting his bread.. one thing he's made clear throughout his career is that he's about his paper.

Yeah I've accepted the fact that Kirk isn't taking a pay cut... His team keeps putting stuff out in the media. I'm reading between the lines and basically the Vikings have offered a contract that they aren't willing to budge on and Kirk is looking for one more big pay day. I want him back but I can't be mad at him for getting his bread.. one thing he's made clear throughout his career is that he's about his paper.

Back
Top Bottom