OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Haven't been paying much attention but it seems like the Bills let a bunch of players go? Same franchise that talked junk about the Rams going all in and not wanting to put their franchise into the tear down mode the Rams experienced last year only to do the same thing.....with no Super Bowls. Love to see it even though I root for the Bills.

:lol:

i think texans landing henry will make the most sense.. same division and all...

We’re trading up for Maye or Daniels. Commanders and Pats enjoy these picks…
IMG_0675.jpeg

Listen, unless we’re all wrong on Darnold

Then sign him I guess but my god

Of course the Falcons would sign a 35 year old with marginal success to a 4 year deal. Had a chance hit the draft or at least kick the tires on Fields who will probably get shipped for far less than what the Falcons paid for Cousins. Makes no sense when they gave up on Matty Ice around this same age believing he was declining. Guess we're living in the giving over the hill QB's the bag era.

Sucks to see Saquon go to a division rival.. but happy he got his money and I hope the best for him.

It just didn't workout for us and he did all he could. Still never would have picked a RB that high but wanted him to be successful. Hope he kills it and gets ALL his money and the Eagles lose in the first round despite 185 yards and 2 TDs

Remember when Tiki Barber had the entire Giants fanbase turn on him after he tried to slander Eli. Then they went to win two super Bowls?

Also when he got caught cheating on his pregnant wife like a year later?

Fun times

Saquon >>> Tiki for Giants fans

Saquon went to a division rival and he'll be more liked than Tiki

Sucks to see Saquon go to a division rival.. but happy he got his money and I hope the best for him.

It just didn't workout for us and he did all he could. Still never would have picked a RB that high but wanted him to be successful. Hope he kills it and gets ALL his money and the Eagles lose in the first round despite 185 yards and 2 TDs
Second overall was a gamble. A commitment. But that’s why you have to be right. Even in 2007 when we took AP at 7 was questionable regardless of whether he was a stud.

Right now the Falcons are dealing with taking Bijan at No. 8…. you need big output.

I've just been firmly anti paying RBs for awhile. It is what it is. Love the run game but oh well.

You pay Saquon for mad reasons. He’s our best player, he’s a locker room and fan favorite, he’s a leader. Schoen tried playing tough guy with him over a couple mil and now he’s most likely gone in a year or two unless they hit on this QB which isn’t likely cause they’re gonna reach for one.

Back
Top Bottom