OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Yall think fields might be designated to backup status at this point in his career because of his unwillingness to be coached? I don’t think he’s a franchise guy, but backup already seems kinda wild

How does he have an “unwillingness to be coached”?

Very important comma placement
dame2 (2).png

How does he have an “unwillingness to be coached”?
He said Getsy put too much stuff in his head and it was affecting his game. Then went on to say he's gonna play his way. I don't think he's unwilling to be coached, I just think he's unable to effectively grasp new information/concepts

Typically if you aren't good, you end up a backup or out the league. Why is this wild to you? Zach Wilson is going through the same.
Look at the crop of QBs drafted each year. You are lucky to find 2 starters in the entire draft. Add Fields to the very long list of guys that simply didn’t pan out as a bonafide starter. Career isn’t over but I really don’t get why people are so high on him.

You getting slight emotional

How have ya'll got better? Ya'll defense was 21st in pts, might lose Tee Higgins. You tell us about your team then... :lol:

Remember I ain't say the Bengals would be trash but the window to win a chip might be closing.
If the Bengals lose Tee Higgins, then it’ll be due to them trading him and getting a nice return for him. See: Mike Brown doing business over the last several decades.

The defense wasn’t good last year but 21st in points is hardly the metric to show it :lol:. They upgraded the safety spot and the IDL should be fine if they re-sign Reader.

Bengals have a bunch of cap space and have been smart in free agency. Not expecting the window to be closed.

Back
Top Bottom