OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Watch them draft Xavier worthy innthe 1st

But I’m trying see who gets Xavier legette

I sort of like leggette too but he reminds me of Cordarrelle Paterson. Big and blazing fast but I’m not sure if he’s agile or runs good enough routes.

He’s blazing fast straight line wise.

And he only had ONE good year. Had 1000+ last year, less than 200 his previous 3

I sort of like leggette too but he reminds me of Cordarrelle Paterson. Big and blazing fast but I’m not sure if he’s agile or runs good enough routes.

He’s blazing fast straight line wise.

And he only had ONE good year. Had 1000+ last year, less than 200 his previous 3

Yea that’s concerning.. but then again this was his first year with a legit QB.. but I like the value of dude in the 2nd or maybe 3rd.. but can’t teach that combo of skill set

But I’d rather couple of dudes like that over some of the WRs who might sneak in the 1st beyond the top 3

Not that I wouldn’t want Xavier worthy or brain Thomas jr or Troy Franklin.. but I’d easily rather go another position AND then grab some of these other guys

All jokes aside I remember the last update on the little girl from the gofundme wasn't great and I think Reid's kid got out early not too long ago :smh: :frown:

Yeah it’s a joke. That POS should be in there for a lot longer.

“Reid, the son of Chiefs coach Andy Reid, served 16 months of a three-year sentence after pleading guilty to felony driving while intoxicated resulting in serious physical injury. According to prosecutors, Reid was driving about 84 mph in a 65 mph zone when he hit two parked cars near Arrowhead Stadium in February 2021. Six people were injured, including Miller's then-5-year-old daughter Ariel Young, who sustained a traumatic brain injury, was in a coma for 11 days and spent two months in a hospital. Mr. Reid was sentenced to three years in a correctional facility with the eligibility for parole after serving 33 percent of his sentence (1 year in this case). Mr. Reid served one year and four months. He will serve the remainder of his sentence under house arrest until October 31, 2025, with strict conditions.“

The woman after finding out the car belongs to a pro athlete…

IMG_5001.jpeg

If one of those dudes even is Rashee, why jeopardize your career and life and more importantly the lives of others doing that bull****?

You had a solid rookie season coming off a Super Bowl win seemed poised to have a promising career.

Whole ****ing dummy. :smh:

He's lucky no one got killed.

I’ll never understand why dudes leave like that. It’s bad enough driving like a moron but then fleeing the scene? Bruh this is 2024 and everyone has cameras

Unless he was trying to go sober up if he had been drinking

Back
Top Bottom