OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Yall both missing the point lol I don't personally care either way. I'm saying it doesn't make sense for either party at this point. What yall are suggesting is more of a knee jerk, emotional decision than what I'm saying :lol:

Didn’t make sense for y’all to trade for Bradford, but people do irrational things

What incentive do the Vikings have to trade a top 10 QB after two weeks?
They are in the same situation as the Falcons were for 5 years with Matt Ryan IMO

Too good to get a top draft pick, not good enough to make a run in the playoffs

Didn’t make sense for y’all to trade for Bradford, but people do irrational things
Ain't that the truth

They are in the same situation as the Falcons were for 5 years with Matt Ryan IMO

Too good to get a top draft pick, not good enough to make a run in the playoffs
Precisely. Kirk will more than likely be gone after this year so it is what it is. It's just irritating to me when people make him the Vikes problem when in fact he's actually been one of the bright spots considering the lack of protection they've given him in the middle.

I vividly remember them having a revolving door at QB for a few years straight and THAT being the main problem so it was nice to finally have some consistency there.

Of course fields shoulders some blame

But the bears been a dumpster fire since god knows

Wouldn’t be the first or last QB failed by terrible coaching, management and/or ownership

just googled how the ACL looks and damn, that ligament is small as hell.

Back
Top Bottom