OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Losing Diggs is a big loss, but the team can scheme around it defensively. Losing Micah would've been game over

Is breida worth the start on fantasy? I already have Daniel Jones starting which I’m not looking forward to

Last edited:
Vikings ain't trading Kirk after 2 games in that weak division. :lol:

Folks act like Caleb is the only Q in this draft. Vikings just need a solid center and guard and that offense is ready to go gor a guy like Penix to drop 4k yards as a rook. That's who I want anyway. Hopefully Kwesi feels the same. Unfortunately, his stock is rising, but plenty of time to concoct a strategy.

Alternative is sign a journeyman, tank for Shaedeur in 2025. Tanking is wack though.

Ok, so we talkin same Justin. This is his 3rd OC in 4 years and Staley might not make it to October, but not a shred of blame goes his way.

Not qwhite sure why, but hopin to hear somethin soon.
Might need to get his OC from OSU

Might need to get his OC from OSU

or just get a more competent one

as long as you show you have the talent to actually belong, there are OCs out there that can put you into a system to allow you to succeed

his running ability is goojg make things easier on the run game.. and should allow him the ability to take the easy yards

but I have little faith anyone on bears current staff moves on to same or higher position.. HC ain’t pulling a Andy Reid.. OC ain’t walking into another OC spot elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom