OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Keenan Allen is a 5x pro bowler and still one of the better receivers in the league. Would kill to have a receiver like that on the Ravens.

Ekeler is coming off back to back 900+ yard seasons.

Mike Williams getting injured this year sucks, but he’s been a monster when healthy.

That’s the same level, if not more talent than many other dudes get to play with.

Keenan Allen is a 5x pro bowler and still one of the better receivers in the league. Would kill to have a receiver like that on the Ravens.

Ekeler is coming off back to back 900+ yard seasons.

Mike Williams getting injured this year sucks, but he’s been a monster when healthy.

That’s the same level, if not more talent than many other dudes get to play with.

I made the executive decision to WFH today given my last week/yesterday and have been in Zooms with ESPN on in the background on mute with captions. I been ready to turn my TV off mute for the Herbo slander like my mans
1701094737249.jpeg

Not a single ounce so far on mainstream media and I don’t think the Get Up crew has the heart :smh:

If he slides SAS/Shannon slander this morning then I’m willing to join C CP1708 on the journey up the hill of saying he’s the most media protected athlete in the league, perhaps all of sports.

He’s a good QB. Top 10. The type of guy you’d definitely be happy to have on your squad. Feel like he’s closer to Dak Prescott than someone like Mahomes though.

He’s a good QB. The type of guy you’d definitely be happy to have on your squad. Feel like he’s closer to Dak Prescott than someone like Mahomes though.

You are doing the work the media should be doing, man :lol: The fact we constantly hear Dak and Josh Allen slander, even some Hurts but there is never a peep about Justim and everyone calls him, who is leading his team to a 4-7 record, Top 10 is kind of crazy for football at his position.

Give me prime Flacco over 2023 through Week 12 Herbo if I need to win a game or make a playoff run idcidcidc ( Dave East Dave East it might still be hitting :lol: )

Hurts didn’t have the best first half but when it comes down to it, he always finds a way to win. Dude is 7-0 when trailing by 10 points or more. Big boy throw here

Great play by Bradberry and Jalen Carter already a top 3 DT in the league. Unbelievable

Tepp went nuclear with this one :wow: Is there a precedent for firing a first year coach before the season is over? I know him and considering what he gave up for Bryce, they are going to want to go splashy.

Tepper and Mark Davis are definitely blowing up Harbaugh’s phone right now :lol:
Tepper fired the guy who openly wanted Stroud :smh:

Reich is the fall guy TBH

We see Herbert on National TV quite a lot and he’s never the QB you hear about via the media. He doesn’t even pass the simple eye test to warrant all this praise. Lamar had to fight tooth and nail for his contract when in actuality it should have been Herbert.

And I’ll admit I did go overboard with the Danny Dimes comparison :lol:

Tepper fired the guy who openly wanted Stroud :smh:

Reich is the fall guy TBH
Panthers owner sounds like a shmuck.

Reich (rightfully so) wanted Stroud and basically threw him under the bus.

Was bound to happen :lol:

I kind of refuse slander Tepper and I would never say this to him but doing the hands on owner thing isn’t it, specifically for him. Just own your team and let the folks in the know do their thing.

Elon as X, formerly known Twitter, CEO vibes. Giving up DJ Moore, their draft capital situation, goofing on the #1 pick who has struggled and now hiring a new staff? Ruined Bryce’s career in Week 12 of his rookie year.

Kind of shocked that they didn't see out the season with Reich,can't remember the last coach getting fired in his debut season with a team.

Tepper doesn't sound like the patient type though, he fired the coach of his MLS squad after he got them to the playoffs in his first full season.

Back
Top Bottom