OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

As for the season:

- Let's go Bengals!

- Rooting for Lamar and Tua to have a bouncebyke season.

- Rooting for Bryce and CJ to flourish in their rookie seasons

- Hopefully Justin Fields can show some serious improvement with his passing to along with his dynamic feats.

- Show and prove time for Sunshine, especially with Ridley in the fold now. Things would've gone disastrously wrong if the Jags don't win the division.

- Interesting to see how Nastee Boy™ does with a full training camp and his deviancy not hanging over him to start the season.

- Jets are gonna bring sports entertainment all season. Good and bad.

- Show and prove time for the Bills #NoExcuses

- Can Mahomes and the Chief repeat?

- Looking forward to seeing the way the Cowboys let their fans down this season. **** Jerruh!

SRTIYBEAQNDCLFNTLRHETCSUEA.jpg

IN :pimp::pimp::pimp:

pls be good

Titans love celebrating the cute uniform history of the Oilers but never their actual football history
IMG_5645.png
IMG_5645.png

Jokes on you, we have NO history :lol:

This ownership doesn’t want to get better. Can’t draft for sh*t, never sign any big free agents (Hopkins this year, but I can’t tell you the last one), and won’t pay their best players

- Super Bowl will feature two teams that haven’t been there in years (but have been close)

-Nastee Boy is mid again even with a full training camp

-Broncos are trash again and people slowly realize Payton isn’t the great coach the media built him up to be

-Garrett Wilson is the leading receiver in the NFL and the Jets make the playoffs

-My Titans are garbage once again, benching Tannehill and starting Willis who will be trash and then Levis who is also trash

-Stroud shines in Houston

-Lamar bounced early in the playoffs per usual

-Fields leads the Bears to a 2nd place finish in the NFC North

Let’s gooooo

Part of me finds the RB case and even the franchise tag CBA arguments narrow-sighted.

We only consider the top of the heap whenever these conversations are had.

When you look at the RBs that were on that Zoom call, it was only All-Pro and future HOF'ers

Nobody cares about the RB that'll be bounced out of the league in a year or three but can provide spot duty within that time frame.

Similarly, the CBA never gets the tag taken out because only the 1% of the 1% will ever be in that situation.

If I'm a practice squad guy, I could care less about the plight of a player who can get generational wealth for a year of play.

Part of me finds the RB case and even the franchise tag CBA arguments narrow-sighted.

We only consider the top of the heap whenever these conversations are had.

When you look at the RBs that were on that Zoom call, it was only All-Pro and future HOF'ers

Nobody cares about the RB that'll be bounced out of the league in a year or three but can provide spot duty within that time frame.

Similarly, the CBA never gets the tag taken out because only the 1% of the 1% will ever be in that situation.

If I'm a practice squad guy, I could care less about the plight of a player who can get generational wealth for a year of play.

True.

I feel bad (kinda) for these top RBs, but whatever they're conspiring to do won't matter. The fact of the matter is twofold, 1) There's an abundance of historical evidence that the majority of RBs significantly fall off during their 2nd contract. It may not happen that first year of said contract, but could happen at any time. Teams know this, so why do that when 2) There's also an abundance of evidence that you can get similar production from lower round draft picks/UDFA's or pluck underutilized RBs from other teams at a much lower $ number.

It's not collusion, it's prudent for all teams to operate this way. It's unfortunate for them, but these guys can't see the trees through the forest.

Jokes on you, we have NO history :lol:

This ownership doesn’t want to get better. Can’t draft for sh*t, never sign any big free agents (Hopkins this year, but I can’t tell you the last one), and won’t pay their best players
An honest Titans fan
IMG_5645.png
IMG_5645.png

Not one mention of the Seahawks :lol::smh: Can argue they have the best WR group and secondary in the league. I like the Dremont Jones signing and bringing Bobby back as well. They can make a sleeper run

Last edited:
- Show and prove time for the Bills #NoExcuses

I agree … although Josh is a young man…. Burrow being hurt and mahommes possibly being complacent Lines up perfectly for the squad. #billsmafia

Back
Top Bottom