OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Has anyone else found themselves rooting against their teams to teach other fans a lesson? Nothing makes me happier than going into the office on Mondays and hear dudes cry about whether Sean, Russ, Waltons or Stidham are the reason Broncos suck. I love you guys and @sb , broncos19dm broncos19dm and maldonado maldonado are my brothers but I can’t stand Broncos fans

After the first couple losses I was hoping we would lose out. Nothing more painful then watching them eek out that string of wins and develop that false sense of hope that we were legit 😵

I had one single solitary focus: the highest possible draft pick possible

Nothing else should’ve mattered

Sup my bro - here’s to a healthy prosperous year for you and your fam!

After the first couple losses I was hoping we would lose out. Nothing more painful then watching them eek out that string of wins and develop that false sense of hope that we were legit 😵

I had one single solitary focus: the highest possible draft pick possible

Nothing else should’ve mattered

Sup my bro - here’s to a healthy prosperous year for you and your fam!
Always great to see you fam. Wishing you a great new year for you and your family as well.

So much for that...

They don't need him but watch him end up in Miami finally :lol:

Baltimore would've been another spot if their backups hadn't emerged down the stretch like they have.

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

If I’m cowboys I get cook

He want washed last year..

Jets suck, zero idea what they were doing

He’s got fresh legs I bet he can score unlike pollard

They need to get him MHJr or Odunze in the draft

The Bears would be smart to build a team around Fields too and shop that no.1 pick for pieces but they're not a smart franchise so who knows :lol:

They need to get him MHJr or Odunze in the draft

The Bears would be smart to build a team around Fields too and shop that no.1 pick for pieces but they're not a smart franchise so who knows :lol:

I don’t know why there was a sense of the Cards moving on from Kyler. When healthy he’s been damn good.

No idea what Chicago is going to do. If Washington wanted to move up it shouldn’t take a king’s ransom assuming they are picking at 2. Definitely could see the Giants making a move to play keep away. Then NE, Jets, Falcons… Things will be very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom