OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I'm not saying you're lying but can you post the receipts brother?

Just to make note. When NickFolarin NickFolarin says not bad he really means Generational
troll (1) (1).png

If Pittsburgh doesn't trade for Justin then I have no idea what we're gonna do with him.
The rumor is they’re gonna hold onto him until one of the teams in the draft that needs a QB doesn’t get one, and if not, they’re gonna hold onto him until a QB gets hurt in training camp or preseason.

The rumor is they’re gonna hold onto him until one of the teams in the draft that needs a QB doesn’t get one, and if not, they’re gonna hold onto him until a QB gets hurt in training camp or preseason.
Bears won't go to camp with Justin on the roster. It would be chaos. Something must happen between now and draft weekend.

Weird, the Niketalk pre draft analysts swore Malik was gonna be good because he had a BiG aRm when throwing with no pads of anything. Seems to be a common occurrence this time of year
I 100% agree with this sentiment. People called Caleb smug and arrogant because he wouldn't do workouts with teams... His reasoning for declining makes all the sense in the world, these teams got years worth of in game footage on these dudes so they should know what these kids can and can't do. The combine is an outdated concept.

Yea he's definitely in my top 5, his prime run was insane.

AD had the edge longevity wise without any major injuries unlike JJ but JJ's peak might be the best.

My top 5 defensive players I actually watched in no order is:

Lewis, Reed, AD, Watt and Peppers.

Watt got all pros at two positions in one season man…that’s a crazy accolade…

But yea…it’s definitely splitting hairs…

definitely the two best dlinemen I’ve seen with my own two…
I’m not that old, but y’all never watched Reggie White? Not that disagree with y’all’s lists though.

I’m not that old, but y’all never watched Reggie White? Not that disagree with y’all’s lists though.
He's the big reason why I put the 'that I watched' caveat/disclaimer :lol:, it's not an All-Time list.

Didn't get to see him at his full powers but the numbers, impact and how his peers and contemporaries talk about him is undeniable.

Same with Bruce Smith, I'm only aware in real time of his twighlight years in Washington not his Buffalo peak.

Bronco's look like the lone expecting for teams with the need...

Probably the last starting spot potentially still up for grabs for Fields

I only remember the Green Bay version..

still a monster.. but I only counted guys I’ve seen their whole career and most importantly their peak…

Back
Top Bottom