OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I know some of yall are joking on ya comments about Purdy’s salary and living in SF, but if youve been there in the last 10 years or so you’d understand why. That place is expensive AF. And his salary doesn’t take into account any taxes, legal fees, agent fees, etc….

No I know it is, it’s ridiculous :lol:

What the hell is a starting or entry-level salary there to survive?

No I know it is, it’s ridiculous :lol:

What the hell is a starting or entry-level salary there to survive?
I think i read somewhere that $80k here is considered low-income, but i honestly think it may be closer to $100k.

But they’re all in Santa Clara County, which is still expensive as hell but still cheaper than SF.

My friend just got small spot in the Mission for herself and I don’t think she’s hitting 6 figures. It’s doable but most people I know that live in the city have roommates.

I “think” the medium income for an affordable living standard in SF and surrounding counties is 120k. AND you still aren’t even able to afford a home or save up enough to purchase a home

Houston can’t buy the naming rights back from Tennessee? Smh. The Oilers branding was amazing.

Up there with the Chargers current joints and the Charlotte Hornets. Some stuff just needs to be righted

I know some of yall are joking on ya comments about Purdy’s salary and living in SF, but if youve been there in the last 10 years or so you’d understand why. That place is expensive AF. And his salary doesn’t take into account any taxes, legal fees, agent fees, etc….

None of those dudes actually live in SF though

They keep highlighting these holds on his completions but not mentioning the clear holds on Chase

WTF

Back
Top Bottom