OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Sorry no that was why I was saying the Ravens have a good chance against all those flawed teams.
That post was FOR the Ravens :lol:

My bad bro :lol: I just don’t know who to trust. Looking at that list, we have to ask if the Bills or Bengals will even make the playoffs. It may sound hot take-ish but based on the standings, it is very real that at least one of them doesn’t make it

My bad bro :lol: I just don’t know who to trust. Looking at that list, we have to ask if the Bills or Bengals will even make the playoffs. It may sound hot take-ish but based on the standings, it is very real that at least one of them doesn’t make it
Yea with the way they're playing right now, there's a chance Houston might snag that final spot if they keep it up and finish the season strong

Elite drive Jake

lsu-clap.gif

All g my guy didn’t even tag anything but yeah I love the Ravens right now provided Lamar.

I think you could understand but this all might just be the pessimist fan in me :lol: This was my first game of the season and I actually can’t tell if I would have preferred a close win or a blowout but thats probably also me being a greedy fan :lol:

B Sox B Sox you hitting the local bars after the game :nerd: It’s already kind of late but I am working from home tomorrow so I think I have leeway. Not sure what the move is, though
Fam said he might die tonight and you want him to get buried alive now??
dahell2.png

Game already is enough god forbid you get drinks and food after. That's another death sentence

Last edited:
Tony asking Lamar what was he thinking when Burrow got hurt.

Lamar said I was thinking about we gotta get this offense rolling.

Tony tries again, well don’t you like playing against the best competition.

Lamar, I don’t care as long as we win.

Tony looked goofy as hell

Back
Top Bottom