OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

20231116_223554.jpg
20231116_223523.jpg

Didn't realize he had 20 tackles last week :sick:

This game goofy as heck. NFL players need more practice time. They league messed the product up by limiting practice time

I will still never understand why they didn’t just originally lengthen (or lengthen it now) by a week and keep the same about of games (19 week season with 17 game schedule or 18 week schedule and 16 game schedule). Give every team two bye weeks, and make it mandatory that the teams playing on Thursday night that extra bye on the weekend prior to the game. That way they have 10 days off before, 10 days off after, and we get another weekend of football. Seems like a no brainer to me….

Obviously the worst about the injury to Joe is his health but this Ravens win is going to be discounted now. Not to give the Ravens more credit than they are due because they did fully lose those games on their own accord but they have led going into the 4th of every game they played.

Depends what happens with the Chiefs on Monday but EYE will not be surprised, complain or disagree when the media is saying they are the best team in the AFC for the next 10 days 🤷‍♂️

Obviously the worst about the injury to Joe is his health but this Ravens win is going to be discounted now. Not to give the Ravens more credit than they are due because they did fully lose those games on their own accord but they have led going into the 4th of every game they played.

Depends what happens with the Chiefs on Monday but EYE will not be surprised, complain or disagree when the media is saying they are the best team in the AFC for the next 10 days 🤷‍♂️
Ravens will be 8-3 if they win, this might be their time. Just want Lamar to be good.

Excellent post and I agree.

Every team in the AFC need to try their best to get home field because it is almost impossible to win a playoff game in arrowhead.

Ravens will be 8-3 if they win, this might be their time. Just want Lamar to be good.

Man, real talk I remember when Ray Lewis announced his retirement that I KNEW Baltimore was going to win it all. I have never had so much conviction in anything sports related in my life. Betting wasn’t even as legal but I found a guy willing to honor the 40-1 odds. I have never talked so much **** in my life during that run. I remember on Monday after the SB that my coworkers were like “We were for sure convinced you were going to go the game and be out today.” :lol:

I was a little shook of the Niners and didn’t want to be out of my wager and cost for the game+travel so I just had folks over. Man, that SB win hit different. One of the GOAT playoff runs. Flacco won me a lot of money that year. Dinner on me if we ever meet :lol: :smokin

Having said that, this Ravens team doesn’t give me nearly the same level of conviction. Respectfully, but who on this team outside of Harbaugh is giving me faith in a SB run?

What I see is a Chiefs team with a plodding Kelce, and no receivers

I see a Bills team that is in crisis, ‘what am I?’ ?— mode starting with the quarterback

I see a Bengals year that suddenly has gone adjacent with the QB, and was already strange until recently

I see a Miami team that can’t play in the cold

I see a Chargers team that is milling in defensive player and problems, and offense can stale or get hurt at any time

And nobody else matters.

That wasn’t meant to be a shot. Anything can happen. Honestly, looking at the standings, there is no one outside of Mahomes/Reid that I could I put money on with good faith :lol:

What I see is a Chiefs team with a plodding Kelce, and no receivers

I see a Bills team that is in crisis, ‘what am I?’ ?— mode starting with the quarterback

I see a Bengals year that suddenly has gone adjacent with the QB, and was already strange until recently

I see a Miami team that can’t play in the cold

I see a Chargers team that is milling in defensive player and problems, and offense can stale or get hurt at any time
And nobody else matters.

How are you going to mention the 2023 Chiefs, Bills, Bengals and Chargers then say nobody else matters without mentioning the Ravens. They are very much the same the tier but obviously with their own flaws like you listed for those other teams :lol:

Sorry no that was why I was saying the Ravens have a good chance against all those flawed teams.

Back
Top Bottom