OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I love the Chiefs. I don’t blame Reid, 15 or 87 for backing the proposal. The Hunt family is a bunch of notoriously cheap POS and it showed today. I’m glad the public didn’t cave to their bully tactics. Clark’s father was cheap, he is cheap and all of the BS he has spewed out during the 15 x Reid run was always fake. If he loves the organization so much and cares about the fans use the billions of dollars his family has and finance a stadium renovation. Sick of these billion dollar owners trying to use the public to back their playgrounds.

Think dude from the Bay. He used to be a lot funnier before Covid imo but my ex-GM out there at the combine talking like this. :smh: :lol:

I watch this video at least once a year for a good laugh. Also a reminder that nothing at the combine should be taken seriously

Yup i used to see joshua nell around Oakland on occasion. Think he moved to socal but glad to see him getting more love

This Rashee Rice situation...

This isn't some sort of atypical ordeal. It's been a consistent occurrence for a long while now. The regurgitated, repetitive responses year-after-year is what baffles, yet intrigues me. The pristine resumes of ideal decision-making, handpicked by posters of experiences when everything went right. Yeah...c'mon. It's almost, as if, none of us have a clue what having a salary greater than $1M under the age of 25 would do to us? And if said player is on your favorite team, suddenly due process holds relevance, if not hope.

I dont know about NT in totality, but the average age of S&T definitely in their 30s. We too wise for ad nauseum, lack of evolvement and understanding...Of course he was being dumb. Of course there were better options to get home. Of course a rookie WR, fresh off winning the SB - who presumably knows nothing but competition to this point - wouldn't take the back roads home in pursuit of mindfulness or for some sort of solace or reprieve, in general, rather than a street race.

Keep it real...you've lucked out more than once or at least 1 time somewhere along the way. These situations are always unfortunate. No one should need a disclaimer or qualifying statements at this point. He's in the wrong, haven't seen anyone dispute that...the self-aggrandizing, in light of, is what I wonder about...

I didn't watch the video, nor will I. Destruction or potential destruction of lives aggressively bothers me. When children involved...nope. I don't know what that ***** said exactly to make this a racial issue, but **** her, she's not the point. Bad decision making does not discriminate. I hate seeing all this, man. Easily gets convoluted, but bad decisions with differing results/fate exacerbate opinions from others...

Shouldnt have to, but feel the need to address Reid's son...I don't know other than what's been posted here...Again, won't read the details...no different than the information I have with Rice...same with Ruggs, for that matter. I believe in 2nd chances, but also believe those who willingly initiate in a practice or decision that results in a life taken, especially that of a child, deserve whatever a particular law says they're entitled to. It's tough, man.

R.I.P. to Vontae as well. Baller. Seemed like a genuine and unintentionally funny dude. 35 is waaaaaay too young. 😔

#tldr I love mankind. It's people l can't stand.

- Charlie Brown, but 651akaLenny

Last edited:
This Rashee Rice situation...

This isn't some sort of atypical ordeal. It's been a consistent occurrence for a long while now. The regurgitated, repetitive responses year-after-year is what baffles, yet intrigues me. The pristine resumes of ideal decision-making, handpicked by posters of experiences when everything went right. Yeah...c'mon. It's almost, as if, none of us have a clue what having a salary greater than $1M under the age of 25 would do to us? And if said player is on your favorite team, suddenly due process holds relevance, if not hope.

I dont know about NT in totality, but the average age of S&T definitely in their 30s. We too wise for ad nauseum, lack of evolvement and understanding...Of course he was being dumb. Of course there were better options to get home. Of course a rookie WR, fresh off winning the SB - who presumably knows nothing but competition to this point - wouldn't take the back roads home in pursuit of mindfulness or for some sort of solace or reprieve, in general, rather than a street race.

Keep it real...you've lucked out more than once or at least 1 time somewhere along the way. These situations are always unfortunate. No one should need a disclaimer or qualifying statements at this point. He's in the wrong, haven't seen anyone dispute that...the self-aggrandizing, in light of, is what I wonder about...

I didn't watch the video, nor will I. Destruction or potential destruction of lives aggressively bothers me. When children involved...nope. I don't know what that ***** said exactly to make this a racial issue, but **** her, she's not the point. Bad decision making does not discriminate. I hate seeing all this, man. Easily gets convoluted, but bad decisions with differing results/fate exacerbate opinions from others...

Shouldnt have to, but feel the need to address Reid's son...I don't know other than what's been posted here...Again, won't read the details...no different than the information I have with Rice...same with Ruggs, for that matter. I believe in 2nd chances, but also believe those who willingly initiate in a practice or decision that results in a life taken, especially that of a child, deserve whatever a particular law says they're entitled to. It's tough, man.

R.I.P. to Vontae as well. Baller. Seemed like a genuine and unintentionally funny dude. 35 is waaaaaay too young. 😔

#tldr I love mankind. It's people l can't stand.

- Charlie Brown, but 651akaLenny

In the 2020 NFL draft ALONE, you had Henry Ruggs picked at 11 and he killed someone.

Your Vikes chose Jeff Gladney 30th in the same first round and he and his girlfriend both died in a car crash.

Not sure if he was speeding or not but man. Dudes got to be careful on that road

The past TWO days alone, I dealt with idiotic drivers. Probably 4+ incidents in 2 days. One dude was alllll the way in the bus lane. This dude tries to merge alllll the way left into the left turn lane. Like dawg, just keep going and make a U-turn. You’re to far beyond the point of getting there.

Then, I’m trying to make a left turn at a green light going north, this chic has her phone in her hand in the south bound lane, we both have the right of way so I’m trying to yield to let her go first. I already know she’s distracted because I see her phone in her hand, she almost hits me I’m like SMH.

Then, again in a bus lane. Some guy is either lost or not paying attention. Instead of turning into a plaza or business to find his bearings and figure out where to go, he STOPS in traffic.

People are terrible drivers and phones have magnified it

Last edited:
The robot edited and added to his post
Going Back To Bed Monkey GIF.gif

Wake up Mr. West! :emoji_smirk:

In the 2020 NFL draft ALONE, you had Henry Ruggs picked at 11 and he killed someone.

Your Vikes chose Jeff Gladney 30th in the same first round and he and his girlfriend both died in a car crash.

Not sure if he was speeding or not but man. Dudes got to be careful on that road

The past TWO days alone, I dealt with idiotic drivers. Probably 4+ incidents in 2 days. One dude was alllll the way in the bus lane. This dude tries to merge alllll the way left into the left turn lane. Like dawg, just keep going and make a U-turn. You’re to far beyond the point of getting there.

Then, I’m trying to make a left turn at a green light going north, this chic has her phone in her hand in the south bound lane, we both have the right of way so I’m trying to yield to let her go first. I already know she’s distracted because I see her phone in her hand, she almost hits me I’m like SMH.

Then, again in a bus lane. Some guy is either lost or not paying attention. Instead of turning into a plaza or business to find his bearings and figure out where to go, he STOPS in traffic.

People are terrible drivers and phones have magnified it

Definitely. I don't know where I can find it, but Washington State gotta be top 5 or 10 in most freeway/highway shootings. Or maybe it feels that way becomes it's worse than ever here...gotta tell my girl and mom to chill out there cause you never know. Terrible. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom