OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Bill saw the dynasty doc and knew he gotta punch back. don't blame him one bit....

All dude gotta do is go right to the ringer, do couple pods and agree to do couple in season pods.. bill Simmons would do the leg work for him

Thought this was interesting, AJ and Chase's #'s 3 seasons in

20240329_145112.jpg

AJ and Julio were it at the time man

I've said it in here before but AJ is from my hometown and we went to the same HS. He never seemed to really love to play football. He just did it cause he was good at it. He probably could have played basketball too.

Thought this was interesting, AJ and Chase's #'s 3 seasons in

20240329_145112.jpg

AJ and Julio were it at the time man
AJ was playing with Andy Dalton too, but Chase basically played with Jake Browning for a year. Injuries killed the latter part of AJ’s career. I thought he was definitely going to be a HOFer

Ya know what...it's the offseason, so midas whale...Everyone in here, DM me your top 10 QB list. I'm gonna tabulate and post what the collective truly thinks...

I'll keep re-posting asking for it with a timeline of 1 month unless/until people realize I'm serious and I get a flurry of results so I can report sooner...no one on blast, all confidential unless you approve of a reveal.

Parameters:

Top 10 best, as of March/April 2024.

Not historically, not prospective in 5 years.. AS OF TODAY!

And go!?....

Parameters:

And go!?....

I got a grandeur, 8 submissions (-1 because D StaXX D StaXX wanted to go the "in no order" route) plus the 4 or 5 that posted haphazardly.

Goes to show ya that when you press folks that bash Qs to actually name their Top 10, they fold like Kirk in primetime, Lamar in the the playoffs or Dak in wizard of oz, searching for a brain.

I should've went back to trivia; however, I press on...Top 10...gimme your names, hoesz..in a particular order.

Parameters:

And go!?....

I got a grandeur, 8 submissions (-1 because D StaXX D StaXX wanted to go the "in no order" route) plus the 4 or 5 that posted haphazardly.

Goes to show ya that when you press folks that bash Qs to actually name their Top 10, they fold like Kirk in primetime, Lamar in the the playoffs or Dak in wizard of oz, searching for a brain.

I should've went back to trivia; however, I press on...Top 10...gimme your names, hoesz..in a particular order.

I’m drunk right now and I never been good with homework assignments. :lol:

I got you this weekend.

Parameters:

And go!?....

Lmaooo my bad bro. I was probably off at edible. I’m at the barbershop. I’ll give my order when I get to the crib. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom